Contact advertising [email protected]

How come every time you go to the damn parking lot online people have to fucking wreck...

N

Nathan Bokan

How come every time you go to the damn parking lot online people have to fucking wreck into you even when you do nothing? Don't they get bored of that? It pisses me off of your if your gonna be a fucking bitch and wreck into people for no reason i am gonna wreck into you and it pisses me off when everyone else wrecks into me because i wrecked into some bitch who wouldn't leave me alone. Is this all they like to do? It also pisses me off when they follow you like wtf? like can't you back the fuck off? like is there anyone in this god damn game who doesn't do this Shit?

L

Lukasz S Dorozala

Yeah unfortunately all the cancerous 12 year old homos totally ruin the online experience for this game.

C

Chase Elrod

Lol I’d hate to see you when someone wrecks into you irl

I

Isaac Battres

It’s just a game brah

L

Luke Sherrard

Wreckception

P

Paul Wohllebe

Have a sook u bitch

B

Balize Rasor

If you think that’s bad, try racing online on fm7.

J

Jarod Schweikert

I don’t do it because, I’m the one getting Rammed so I just change server

A

Allan V. Long

If you’re getting that angry over them crashing you. You need to turn the game off buddy lol have you heard of “ joining different lobby “ not that hard and not that serious to get around these players lol you just choose to egg yourself

A

Adam Simpson

That’s good for random

A

Adam Simpson

Tandom

L

Lewis Rogan

Totally agree your at the airport waiting and bammmm you get the hit so hard you go half way up then track...hate it ..absolutley ridiclous....just change server..

K

Kyal Tibbert

7 forza motorsport games.. 3 horizons and you're still shocked that people crash into you online? Its not new

R

Ruben Telstø

add me! HUBARUBA12345

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom