Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hope this is good bought them for a $1 on wish.com lol UPDATE: so tried them out and...

• Thread starter Alonso Eduardo Avitia
  • Start date
A

Alonso Eduardo Avitia

Hope this is good bought them for a $1 on wish.com lol

UPDATE: so tried them out and they work splendid, only drawback is that the L and R triggers need to be pushed a little harder than they should but other then that they work amazing

M

Marcus Charley

Wonder if Scuf will get on this?

S

Simon Kraškovic

That looks quite neet

S

Sean Proctor

They suck

S

Sean Proctor

Better when there in console

A

Aaron Dobrinski

How is wish.com? Iv always wanted to try it but never have

T

Tam Cai

Like the JoyCon steering wheel accessory, the L/R triggers require a hard force. A workaround is to add a tiny trimmed strip of furniture cushion pads that go under table legs, couch legs, etc (...Home Depot)...this will add a safe padded layer that creates a .125 layer of cushion creating less force. I saw this guy on YouTube suggest this and it works!

C

Christian Torres

How was the shipping?

D

Daniel Pelkey

I was looking at the 18 pack mini amiibo cards they are the size of a game cart and were $5

A

Andrew K Hosaka

How is wish,com? Ive heard about it but never bothered with it

J

Jonathan Wilson

I have something similar

R

Ryan Day

I have the same grip. Also, the L and R buttons could've been designed to be a bit less flat, so they're more comfortable to use like every other Switch controller.

K

Kenny Kuang

I'm not the type that would bring those along with me. I like the joy-cons the way they are.

J

Jason Cameron

Glue something to the bottom of the triggers to close the small gap between the peripheral and the joycon. You won't have to press harder anymore.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom