Contact advertising [email protected]

Honestly I think that the res nerf has made me better with Mercy, and much lesserly so...

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Honestly I think that the res nerf has made me better with Mercy, and much lesserly so other characters (less so because I play non-Mercy characters infrequently) For Mercy I'm not overextending to a point to get stunned by a McCree, chased by a Winston, etc. In general it makes me play more cautious but also more efficiently because Valkyrie has more value now. Through being dedicated enough to learn the new res, I'm no pro, but I've adapted and gotten better at her for it. She's the most balanced she's ever been, and feels rewarding to play and do for things like Huge Rez. No need at all to abandon ship on my favorite character. And for other characters, I'm being more aware of danger and my own positioning, both in general, which keeps me better, but also so that if I have to die, I can get in a better place to die for the Mercy to res me. So I'm being optimistic about this, I think it's actually done good for my ability to play my best hero <3

S

Saif Saqqa

Nope make her week they trying to make the res ability op and make people thing that she is powerfull
Pls have u ever heard about offense char they can kill u so ez u are an ez hit if u trying to res
So good luck with that

S

Saif Saqqa

I mean have fun

S

Saif Saqqa

She is good as I see in the first change just like that

S

Shaun Spragans

Not all heroes wear capes

W

Will Gaines

Well improving with mercy is a fork in the road, your game sense and positioning improve, but you don't really have any transferable skills because of how different mercy's play style is from every other character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom