Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Honestly I don't see anything beating it!!!!

M

Morgan Lewis

Honestly I don't see anything beating it!!!!

P

Perry Keeley

Sonic Mania is a very close second on this because like BOTW it lived up to everything it promised to be. But I agree if BOTW isn't GOTY I've lose faith

M

Matt Evertson

BotW will be game of the year. There's literally no doubt about it. I'd wager every dollar I have on it.

And it's even more impressive and worthy because it did it on the weakest consoles of the generation, proving raw power isn't everything.

P

Polo Flores

I was afraid Red Dead Redemption 2 would come out this year and possibly steal GOTY but, since it wont, i really don't see any other BIG game capable of stealing the award. It could have been Horizon but when they both came out, it was decided by many gamers and critics that BOTW was the superior game :D

S

Shawn Magargee

Super Mario Odyssey. Zelda botw is great and all but i'm more of a fan of mario platformers and this one looks to be something really special.

J

Jean-Luc V. Destinos

I am hoping they release a definitive addition where they release more than golden shit to look for after everything but nonetheless love the game and can definitely see it as game of the year

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Nintendo js a lot of things and people trash talk them a lot for being different. But every single zelda game i feel is amazing and they really spend the time and money on their 1st party games showing they are truely an entertainment company, a gaming company. The nintendo switch id have to say is my favorite console ive ever owned.

N

Nicholas Livick

Botw will be goty this year. Anthem will be goty next

P

Peter McKennon

Odyssey will be a big contender.

C

Chico Del Corro

You guys are out of your minds.
THE TROLL AND I is GOTY / GOAT!!!

J

Johnathon Mendez

Honestly there was just too little story to call this goty. There's no big reason to play like previous Zelda games, besides playing it as an exploration simulator.

S

Stefanie Taft

What about Players unknown battleground?

J

Jeff Foley

It'll be BotW or Super Mario Odyssey for sure

D

Dominique Ray Buck

Persona 5 > BotW

R

Ryan Morrison

I think the only real contender would be Horizon Zero Dawn, though, that is very similar to past titles.

A

Aaron Hughes

BotW is not game of the year at all. Yes its a vast game with good features but its also very short story wise and aside from the shrines and a few "go find" quests... its pretty empty.

J

Jeffri Tjin

Super Mario Odyssey can easily get a lot of 10s I think and made it another contender for GOTY.

D

Derek Spradling

Well, a bunch of crap is coming out on all sides, so standards are low. personal opinion. BOTW was good, but it does get boring once you explored everything and are just trying to get all the shrines and koroks.

A

Andrew Smith

I actually didn't like it all that much xD couldn't get into it honestly having more fun with Lego undercover and Mario rabbis granted I'm not the biggest Zelda fan anyway lol

C

Carlos Yarib

Except for hundreds of other open world games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom