Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Honestly how many more times can you match against the same team in trials of the nine...

B

BJ Jarrett

Honestly how many more times can you match against the same team in trials of the nine this weekend? I can’t tell you how often this occurred! This alone tells you nobody is playing this game. Such a shame honestly, because I truly Love it.

S

Sean Conkle

All it really tells you is nobody is playing trials.

J

Joseph Murray

Best thing to do is wait a minute after the match so make sure you don't match same team twice. But I agree happened lots to me. It's great if you are better than the team if aiming for flawless but then can have opposite effect and is frustrating! I think it was the lowest player base doing trials since the release.... Hope they announce more new trials armour / weapons to encourage a bigger pool to engage in it or better match making

J

Jason Cooper

Trials kept d1 alive. It was always in top 5 at weekends on twitch and top 10 during week. This game is dying.

N

Nefeli Halsey

I want to, but I'm just now getting kind of decent at competitive. Might say screw it and go anyways.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Watched a video where either Kackis or Datto was saying trials is dead cuz it only had 100k people playing. Im like, bro, do u know what cliffy b would do for lawbreakers to have 100k? Lol

A

Ashrf El Akkarie

D E A D , dead .

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom