Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hmm.. It no longer shows as a game preview in the Xbox Store, but Scorched Earth does....

• Thread starter Christopher Compton
  • Start date
C

Christopher Compton

Hmm.. It no longer shows as a game preview in the Xbox Store, but Scorched Earth does. Game still shows as a Game Preview on my Xbox though. Wonder if this is one of those situations where uninstalling the old file and putting in the new fresh one will prevent a future headache and wasted time..

I work second shift before any of you people jump to conclusions about whether or not I have a life, btw.

J

Jenna Bush

I get what you're saying. I wouldn't uninstall tho... Knowing wildcard having "game preview" in your game's file could be what it needs to allow for the initial dlc download. I hate wildcard. It is stupid but seems like some glitch they'd miss.

C

Christopher Compton

Yeah, I was thinking that too. This is a double-edged sword of a situation. I'm also mildly paranoid if I uninstall it'll be like "servers broke man. Can't re-download til 8am ❤"

I don't exactly have potato internet, but this shit also isn't Godlike. It'd take me all day to do the full, what, 40 gigs + ~20 gig update?

C

Christian Jensen

Did it work?

J

Justin Lee

Lol idk why someone would see that and be like we'll fuck let me delete and reinstall then. Wait until they're done doing what they're doing and see if it works for you

W

William Garrett Gray

Not till 8am Est

D

Daniel Fields

What's odd is the post Jen shared on their website says official will be offline but it seems it hinted the update would still be available before then it said "within the hour" so doesn't make much sense...
It's release day so they should probably get their info correct lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom