Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hi need some advice iv got 4 female dimetrodons and 3 males and I need egg from them...

N

Natasha Mason

Hi need some advice iv got 4 female dimetrodons and 3 males and I need egg from them but I never seem to get any unless I breed them they are in the same room as eachother males are close and I have oviraptors on wander weighed down for the extra boost but I seem to get no eggs is there something I'm doing wrong iv heard they need to be in water to lay eggs but I'm not sure I live in the swamps so waters always available to them but I still don't get eggs any advice would be appreciated thanks

S

Shaun Keaton

Hey are you on official

J

Jasmine Rakow

Put them in water with an oviraptor nearby

J

Jasmine Rakow

They won't drown

J

Josh Foreman

They have to be in water ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

P

Paul Ogin

Not only do they need to be in water but they have be have the swimming animation. They can be fully submerged, they won’t drown

P

Paul Ogin

We also bred our male and female just to get a 2nd female egglayer lol

M

Michael Green

Water

Z

Zach Johnson

I've got em without water, but no harm in trying water. Looks like it's working for a lot of people, i might just do it myself

L

Luciano Sesti

If they're floating on water, the egg will be glitched by their spine and torso.
If fully on ground, the eggs will be Bellow their belly and it's a bit difficult to see. Try moving them from times to times.

N

Natasha Mason

Ok thanks guys il put them in water and give it a try lol I have a water pen ready made just in case

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

They have to be in water

N

Natasha Mason

Yep have to be in water there in my water pen atm and laying eggs like crazy lol haha thanks guys

L

Lewis Cook

They have to be floating.

A

Andrew Medler

Anyone know who the admins are on this page

D

Daniel de Paus

Put them on an industrial forge... it bugs them out and they will lay eggs

D

Daniel de Paus

Its bc they only lay eggs when partially submerged and the indo forges mesh buggs them into thinking that they are

M

Matt Sutton

My base is the swamp ruins on Ragnarok's west coast. I have the underwater room sealed off with a behemoth gate on the outside and a dino gate on the stairs side my 3 dimetrodons inside lay plenty of eggs in there. My suggestion is to put them into a water pen. As mentioned above they will never drown and they are supposed to lay eggs in water

J

Jackie Gann

We tamed 3 females and 1 male, put them in the water with an oviraptor. We had 19 eggs before we got offline for the night.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom