Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi im new of Forza horizon I'm rank 4 and I barely got the Mercedes car

M

Mike Rodriguez

Hi im new of Forza horizon I'm rank 4 and I barely got the Mercedes car

M

Mike Rodriguez

Aye dumbass i traded my ps4 for an xbox 1. Im jus statin im new not my fault u cant read right

J

Justin Charles

Jonathan Davis shut the hell up and quit being a typical whiny bitch. It's a community let's act like one. Mike Rodriguez my gamertag is dirttrackstar hmu. But as for this little queer grow the fuck up

M

Matthew Wilson

Fuck this guy lol add me kingrizzel1801

Ill help you with some credits and get you the rx7 for free

J

Jonathan Davis

Justin Charles how about you stfu and suck my dick you little bitch aint nobody being a whiny bitch it gets so annoying when you wake up every morning to check for meets in our forza community and all you see are hey im new post or hey can you help me make money post

B

Brenden Wiley

My gamer tag is WiL3Y CoYoTe96 I don’t actually race much but I would be happy to help in anyway lmk bro!

M

Mike Rodriguez

Yea i figured Jonathan Davis missed his diaper change

J

Jonathan Davis

Mike Rodriguez sounds like someone didnt get there dick sucked before that start of the day

A

Aaron Wade

My gt is Aaronwade02 I'll be on In abit though but Jonathan Davis needs to grow up its not his fault he just got an xbox we all help each other out

J

Justin Charles

Jonathan Davis wanna be fakeass thug

M

Macc Eastt

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ron Hofmann

Calm down children its a video game.

W

Waseem Ganie

mk1waseem16v add me Mike Rodriguez. What forza game you have?

M

Mike Rodriguez

Yo Jonathan Davis did your boyfriend forget to give u dick since you woked up crying like a lil bitch

M

Mike Rodriguez

I got 3 Ron Hofmann

J

Jonathan Davis

Its hilarious how all these people are nice to noobs all the sudden but yesterday im pretty sure most yall was all ranting bout the noobs yesterday too

J

Jeremy Callahan

But this 14 year old kid is the type to bring a v12 dart out lol Jonathan shut your fucking mouth your the type that gets these groups shut down

R

Ron Hofmann

But why get all worked up over a video game? Isnt that sorta middle school behavior?

M

Mike Rodriguez

Lol more like elementary

J

Justin Gunville

Just msg you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom