Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi, I just downloaded Ark for PC after playing on PS4 for like 8 months. I Just talked...

E

Eddie Cashin

Hi, I just downloaded Ark for PC after playing on PS4 for like 8 months. I Just talked 2 of my friends into getting Ark also. We are looking for a good mature server preferably with adults. We are willing to play PvP or Pve. Thanks

A

Arild Hallem Musum

Dimension Ark!

Come play with us on our cluster! PvPvE!

Starter dino of your choosing available.

Dino pack:
-Therizino
-Ankylo
-Quetzal
-Ptera

Can only choose 2.

217.182.250.30:7350 Scorched earth

217.182.250.30:7470 The center

217.182.250.30:7410 The island

217.182.250.30:7440 Ragnarok

217.182.250.30:7380 Crystal isles

217.182.250.30:7500 Aberration*

217.182.250.30:7560 The Volcano

*Not online yet

Mods:
(Mod URL's in the discord)

Automated Ark
Stackmemore
TekHelper
ACM
Breedable creatures bundle
S+
Reusable plus
flight speed soup
indominus rex nemesis

Settings:
10x Harvesting
10x Breeding
10x taming
5x XP
Offline raid protection after 15 minutes offline.
max dino lvl 200
Cave fliers allowed
No turret limit

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michelle George

Tomorrow we are switching to aberration. Pve, modded, 10x xp, 15x gather and 20x tame. Aussie server, with mature players and active admin

S

Sierra Sika

I'm opening up an aberration server tomorrow if you're interested. It's called Nightfalls and it'll be pve during the day but turn into PvP at night. Tribes are currently limited to 5 people and I'm willing to make changes to settings if people want me to. It's a small server at the moment. So far it's just me and a few of my friends. I do have a discord for it too

E

Eddie Cashin

Sounds good I'm looking forward to seeing you guys online! Thanks

S

Sarah Brown

Purple frog is really good. They are on Ragnarok and are always really active. There is always at least 10 players on at a time and there is barely any lag at all. It's a pvp server, but many just play pve style. You can pvp but just let the admins know beforehand (just to prevent griefers) gonna tag some admins so they can provide more details as I'm just a player. They are an amazing community and really helpful

Tony Capponi
Christina A Scott

J

Jeremy Carter

Come check us out

General Info:
This is cooperative PvE community. We like to help eachother, and work on various projects together. If you enjoy helping people and being a positive part of the community, then this is the right place for you.
All server rates are subject to change at any time as the administration deems necessary, and without notification. You have been warned.

Server Rates:
Dino Taming - 12x
Gather Rates - 3-5x
Wild Dino Level Max - 240
Character Level Max - 100
Experience - 4x
Baby Mature -8x
Crop Growth - 2x
Fast Nights
Cave Flying Enabled
Non-Permanent Diseases

M

Mariah Anne Szekely

Hiya!!

If you want you can join the server I play on with my buddies. We have new people and seasoned players.
Just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about the Twilight of the Gods server. The server is PvPvE, PvP is event based only with the exception of extreme circumstances of resource related turf wars. So all your hard work will not go to waste. The server ratings are lightly boosted, enough that you will feel accomplished without feeling like you got there too easily.

The map is the epic Ragnarok map. There will be events hosted by admins whom are regularly active and involved with the community. They are more than willing to help you get started out on the server if you require assistance.

The mods on the server are mostly decor mods so not to take away from the core concept of the game while including a couple of quality of life mods such as structures plus.

This server is newer so it has a lot if building space still. The admins have been running servers since January 2017, but the owner has hosted servers for few years.

Come give us a try:

We also have a discord server set up for the community.

B

Bradley Chalmers

B

Brandon Felix

I myself play on this server. People are pretty nice and everyone is excited for the launch of Aberration

J

Josie Ridge

ArksElite, good server, has primal fear, classic fliers, aa, 2.0, breedable wyverns, deadly fun servers has 500x harvesting, deadly drops, awhsome server, map is ragnorak, you get a cool starter as well, message me for the starter kit ☺☺ hope to see ya there!!

A

Alex Whitener

Eddie what kind of server are you looking for, rates etc?

K

Kerry Clay

Come check out the Faceroll Faction server cluster! We are a friendly, challenging, fun place to experience the wonderful world of ARK!

The servers are PvE, and on 24/7. All combat/survival related rates have been left at default, while the gathering and exp are at the public weekend rates to keep close to the challenge of the official servers without the issues that come with an un-moderated server.

A few mods have been added, such as S+, that add new structures, cosmetics or utility while keeping a level of balance.
Structures Plus
Platforms Plus
Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture
CKF Props
Cute Hair
SELVision
Steampunk
Call of the Wild

Max wild dino level is 150

Flyers can pick up creatures/players
Structures in caves are allowed so long as they don't block spawns or access
Time tribe logged out to make structures/dinos indestructible: 15min
Baby cuddle grace period multiplier: 10
Baby cuddle interval multiplier: .4
Baby mature speed multiplier: 12
Days are longer, nights are shorter
Egg hatch speed multiplier: 10
Spoiling time multiplier: 2 (Things take longer to spoil)
Harvest amount multiplier: 4
Harvest health multiplier: 2
Lay egg interval multiplier: .5
Mating interval multiplier: .3
Taming speed multiplier: 4
XP multiplier : 4

Open steam, close ARK, and click the link to the map you want!

The island: steam://connect/66.70.238.16:7890

Ragnarok/other: steam://connect/66.70.238.16:7870

If you have any trouble with mods, or need any help feel free to message Jkyle37 on steam with any questions.

P

Priscilla Jonker

[WIPED 21/11] NL/EU PVP X50 CLUSTER/MODDED/BOOSTED ORP2
The island Clusterserver with Ragnarok
ADMIN LOGBOOK IS ALWAYS ON , SO NO ADMIN ABUSE

JOIN NOW:
(The Island)
(Ragnarok)

THE STATTS

- XP X50
- Gathering X50
- Taming X30
- Breeding X20

THE RULES

- Be respectfull to the staff, Zero tolerance!
- Be friendly & respectfull To every player!
- Dont raid new players for 24 hours!
- Dont block artifacts & lootcrates, Cave bases will be removed!
- Dont block huge resources spawns, Your base will be removed!
- Dont raid the same base in 24 hours!
- New players can come to the admin to get 24 hours protection!
- After being raided come to the admin and u will get 24h protection.

THE MODS

- S+ MOD
- Reusable Tools
- HG StackMOD
- Classic flyer
- Orp2
- Server ui
- BeaconsPlus
- Automated Ark

Feel free to join our discord server:

Or join on our TeamSpeak: 85.148.157.101

JOIN NOW:
(The Island)
(Ragnarok)

D

Daryl Evvo Evanson

SALTY BAY

S

Sonny Fransen

We also have a new server running on map ragnarok. Its named flames and ashes. All is boosted x5 an we got s+ and stack mod. For more info pm me

L

Linnon Latham

Rules:
1. No tame stealing
2. No kiting or dropping wild dinos to bases.
3. Do not steal or intentionally kill a player ie picking up and dropping
4. no building in artifact or resource caves, small caves and cubbys are ok.
5. please be respectful of others.
6. do not wine if you agree to war and get beat.
7. No Bronto taming (tamed dino will be killed on site)

Try to build away from starting areas and start a tribe as soon as you spawn (keeps a log of stuff happening while u are gone). Get a base up ASAP. PvP settings are turned on, even though we are a full PvE server. Logging out in a base allows you to safely stay away from dino attacks as well as thieves. If someone attacks your base, it will be in the tribe logs and admins will deal with them.
Please try to keep old buildings to a minimum. Clean up after yourselves if you are moving main bases.
Be nice to EVERYONE this is a PvE server after all. If someone is taking advantage of an area or trolling, contact an admin ASAP.

(these may be updated)

Can be joined from

or by the ip 144.217.153.167:8750
Server information
MODS:
*Dragons and Enhanced Creatures
*Bridge
*Structures Plus (S+)
*Advanced Rafts
*Upgrade Station v1.8h
*Pillars Plus
*eco's RP Decor
*eco's Garden Decor
*eco trees
*pimp my home
*Military Weapons + Tranq Darts
*Pimp my home building parts
* resource stacks
*sel mods
*water well
*reusable plus
*platform plus
*platform any where

J

James Ward

You still looking for a server?

A

Anthony Crowe

I’ve got a decent pvp server. Doesn’t wipe often unless population gets low. Averages 30 players at night 60-70; 70 being cap during day. Unofficial pvp. 11 people in our tribe at the moment and we’re wiping alphas today to take over.

R

Robert DW Deacon

Are you a die hard official player? Do you love the challenge of official settings... but have a life? Tired of relentless trolls ruining your ark experience while your offline? Tired of having zero gm support as hackers run rampant on official -- making all of your effort useless? Want the perfect balance between fun and grind so you still get that rewarding feeling? We have a home for you! Leet Gaming Community presents The Land of Leet -- a brand new 70 slot slightly boosted PvPvE community driven Abberation server. Where you can build up in peace with your friends, enjoy the content with weekday raid protection, and PvP on the weekends when most players are online. This server is the solution to the problems and balance issues that plague official and we need your help to build up this brand new, well funded server, and the Leet Gaming Community as a whole! All are welcome and will be supported by a professional team of experienced non-player GMs that will ensure everyone has the best possible ark experience. Search The Land of Leet or connect by IP @
107.173.81.142:20615. The server may take a minute or two to appear in the browser list. Server refresh daily 7:30am PST. Join us on discord @

See you in the ARK!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom