Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi! I haven't played "Destiny 2" for pc yet(still installing). What are your guys'...

K

Keegan Feast

Hi! I haven't played "Destiny 2" for pc yet(still installing). What are your guys' thoughts on the game?

T

Thomas Fuller

Easy

T

Thomas Fuller

D1 wasn't lol

G

Gian Pacayra

Enjoy the game. Don't rush the story

D

Daniel Cho

I like it. Been playing since it came out on pc and im still having fun. Important thing is to play with friends. That makes it even better.

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

Trials is amazing

S

Sean Conkle

Good timing. You'll run out of stuff right as more stuff comes out.

D

Daniel Lawrence

I like it but i dont know people who have it and dont know how to communicate with my clan in game..

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

If you played the first then the best way to out it is that's it's really dumbed down this time. It's made for the casual.

B

Brandon Ramos

PvP makes you want to kill yourself.

D

Don Mears

Fun as hell unless you pleb

T

Titan Destiny

Very good but I ran out of things to do when I hit 305 on all chars two weeks ago. Good timing

A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

Take your time with the story like Gian said. You’ll hear people bitch that there isn’t much to do but that’s because they spent their first three weeks closed off in their room speeding through the content. So it’s their fault.

A

Alex Elward

love it

A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

If you need people to play with, you’re more than welcome to add me my dude. Sparkykun#1242 I already finished 305’s on console so I know about the game plenty haha

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

It could be better with ranked play

A

Angel Pitner

It's awesome!!! Love it!

J

Jose Rivera

Epic

T

Tim Bora

I’d rather play with my gf. But I’m in dog house since I’m on d2 for hours nightly lol

M

Mark Robertson

Love it, can't stop playing even for a few minutes.. LOL

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom