Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, Need your help, I facing an issue that my brother is addicted to PC GAMING....

D

Daniel Wang

Hi guys,
Need your help,
I facing an issue that my brother is addicted to PC GAMING. Is there any software or setting to control my PC time limit that he or others people who use that PC only able to turn it on for 4 hours only or set a time limit 12am or After 12am it will lock or automatically shutdown the PC?

Really need you guys help...
Nowadays kids hard to control themselves.

L

Lucas Rusch

You can set up local security policy to log his account off after a certain time period. TLDR. Set up so he can only be logged in between (insert times here) but you would need to have an admin account on the local machine that only you could access the n have a standard user account for him

M

Maulana Ibrahim

Unplug internet.

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

sounds like you need to mind your own damn business and let the kid play

A

Abdul Rafay Modi

I got an idea, thanks, I will design a software like this

S

Shafarat Maheer

delete system32 :3

C

Chris Wojciechowski

If he is playing online there are settings in your router to shutoff the internet for that one computer by hours of the day or the amount of time on line. ;)

D

Daniel Burlison

Don't limit him from video games, that's just gonna suck for him. Instead just introduce him to other things, get him into a sport or something. There are plenty more things out there than video games that someone can enjoy, just show him that. Restricting his time on the pc will just make him see you as the problem. The best thing you can do to help him is show him how to help himself. I apologise that my opinion isn't what you asked for, but I thought it might help.

D

David Ferguson

Set up an account for him with limited permissions and there is a setting for parental controls under the Admin account

J

Johnny Ch

You must take him out

E

Edgar Munoz

Let the kid play leave mans alone

F

FourthRider Zxi

Write a schedule task with shutdown -r now and set option to time when logged in.

F

FourthRider Zxi

If u login, then go to scheduled task and disable it

L

Logan Koeth

The kid could be doing a lot worse man...

A

Anthony Evans

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or use iwndows built in time times

R

Raul Pîrvan

My dad did something simillar to me,but it was on Windows 7 , with a normal accout,not administrator,with parental settings , so i couldn't login into my account from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm , and I couldn't connect into my father's account since i didn't knew his password.But try not to restrictim him,because this way he will start to hate you,a better option is to get him into sports.

Y

Yngve Kristiansen

some routers have parental control. so you can turn on and off the connection to the internet.
Stil if some one is using a LOT of time in front of the PC it is usually a sign of some other personal problems.

K

Kyle Alan

their should be a parentenal control feature in windows

G

George Ellis

You can usually set a timer on the WiFi for the router to block all internet for a certain device

A

Armaan Hunter

Or could just show him Dota 2, hope he becomes a young pro and earn a few hundred thousand?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom