Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, I'm trying to sell my custom built PC off sadly to help me pay my rent....

S

Salman Fazal

Hi guys,

I'm trying to sell my custom built PC off sadly to help me pay my rent.
Anyway I just needed to ask approx how much do you reckon I could sell it for and where would you recommend I sell it? I tried marketplace and gumtree but hardly got any replies there.

Here's the PC specs and exactly what I put in the ad description:

Custom built PC i7(7700k) GTX 1070 Custom watercooling loop

*Asus Intel ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
*Intel Core I7-7700K 4.20 GHz Socket 1151 8MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor *OVERCLOCKED TO 5.0 GHZ*
*600W POWER SUPPLY
*Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB 3000MHz DDR4 C15 Red Memory Kit

*PNY GTX 1070
*Thermaltake core P5 case + wall mounts

Logitec G900 Chaos Spectrum Mouse

Extra - Add £400
3 x DELL S2415H 23.8 Monitors

WATERCOOLING -
*EK XRES 140 140 REVO D5 PWM
*EK-FB ASUS Z270E STRIX MONOBLOCK
*EK Water Blocks EK-ACF Fitting
*XSPC EX480 Slim Line Quad 120mm Fan Water Cooling 480mm *Radiator Black
*4 x Corsair PWM SP120 Fan - High Performance Edition

Computer works perfect! Used for gaming!

Cash On Collection or postage for £30

NO SSD'S WILL BE INCLUDED AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON PURCHASE !!! Read less

P

Peter Bolton

dont sell it man, you worked hard to get that. losing it to money, it sux. try casual work at a food joint or something.

J

Jacob Glueck

Due to GPU shortage and Ram shortage. Those alone probably bring the price to almost what you probably paid for the system minus some pricing on the WC.

E

Edward Ornopia

$200

C

Chris Rook

I can't help you with selling, or give any advice there, but just wanted to comment that I've been intrigued with wall mount cases and have considered doing that myself.

C

Corey Schiffer

I could probably find someone to get it for 700$ maybe 8if you need to get it gone

A

Andy P Nguyen

1k shipped today

E

Erik Ddp Czech

I would say 900 -1000

C

CJ De Luna

That is more than 1500 bucks bro i believe its because of the mining craze

N

Nick Shin

just sell your 1070 for at least 600 and your ram for like 150. idk how much your rent is but that should help you out for this month. then work a little to buy those parts again when mining goes down and uhhh well idk about ram :^)

Γ

Γιωργος Μανταλας

2 500 easy

L

Louie Lopez

Check ebay the gpu prices are going crazy you 1080/ti are both 1000+ used your 1070 definitely isn't far behind

O

Orion Holt Jacoby

1500-1900

A

Abdullah Al Rafi

1100-1400$

L

Luke Janzen

bruv i went thru this exact stage not 5-6 weeks ago, dnt sell it!! yea u will pay this months rent but what about next month? dont want to put a downer on things, im just playing devils advocate here and giving some past experiences ive had. so in all honesty keep it and find other ways of making money u got this far with it, think how depressed u would be if u got rid of this beauty of a rig XD good luck bro

M

Michael Lee

I've been selling Semen to the local sperm bank for extra cash you can get like $1000 in the US a month so def worth trying before you sell ur pc

L

Luke Janzen

U being for real??

M

Michael Lee

Yea, apparently I have a higher than average sperm count so they pay slightly more for it but it's a great way to make extra cash, you just jerk off and go home lmao

M

Michael Lee

Or if you like needles there's always plasma... doesn't pay as good but it's an option non the less

L

Luke Janzen

What the actual fuck hahahah bruv u are a fucking legend hahahahah

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom