Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi Guys, I need your help. Every time I click a folder, it automatically launches a...

N

Nicky Hormigoso

Hi Guys, I need your help. Every time I click a folder, it automatically launches a browser with multiple tabs, with the text, "How to get help in Windows 10". So I can't barely work on my pc coz everytime i click something, these pull up. I'm on Windows 10. I used all the antivirus and spywares I can remember. It did not resolve the issue.

Thanks.

J

Jawad Ahmed

it HAS to be a virus...
if so not then probably u messed up shit with ure pc.
what i would suggest maynot seem likely but..
backup all ure stuff and reset the whole system.
this maybe causing due to a missing file or if not then a virus.

R

Ronald Benz

Look in your task manager for suspicious files running. If you find one go and look it up to see if other people are having a similar issue.

M

Matt Collins

Tbh I would format your drive and reinstall Windows from scratch.

N

Nicky Hormigoso

Thanks, guys. I think reformat is the solution. I am just trying to stall and ask for your help. I tried sysyem restore too. Did no help.

J

Jay Mert

That happened to me a long time ago when I had a virus, as someone said earlier check your task manager for a suspicious .exe file, unfortunately I dont remember what it was that I found but try checking google they usually have a compiled list and there are also sometimes programs you didn't install in your Programs.

D

Dougan Graham

Had some weird shot happen to me from buying a shirty keyboard ,try unplugging it and restarting ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom