Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi guys I got a problem I'm going to ask the community so today I had a very high...

J

Johnathan Radice

Hi guys I got a problem I'm going to ask the community so today I had a very high population just about 38 people all of the sudden the server started to act weird so I thought all the server can't handle almost 40 people and then it crashed because it got stuck at 255 ping brought it down to fixed and just to let you guys know I have Verizon FiOS gigabit internet so anyway i bring the server back up for 10 minutes the people started to join back and then the server had 255 ping again and the server everything was lagging and there's was only 14 or so people on so okay that's weird I did it for third time less people this time the server went down again so I thought maybe I'm getting DDOS and then I thought about it and I realize if that was the case my entire network would have been down and my router would have been fried so I come to the realization that somebody was f****** with my server by getting a high Gathering Dino or using a blueprint if anybody has any ideas please let me know

B

Billy Barlos

Yeah, start the server up with the host xbox, appear offline, get on your account, appear offline, dont let anyone join, go around and check everybase in spectator, make sure no one joins, find anything suspect and boot the idiots doing that to your server.

B

Billy Barlos

If you have admins, make sure they appear offlne as well if they plan on helping you.

B

Billy Barlos

That way your server is isolated until you find the problem.

J

Johnathan Radice

Actually that's what I'm doing right now

B

Billy Barlos

Look for weird shit, like one genny and a bunch of lights, a bunch of gathering dinos and no big builds. shit like that.

J

Johnathan Radice

The thing is I don't know what I'm looking for cuz I know for a fact that my server is not getting ddosed it has to be either fishing pole blueprints or a high Gathering Dino mind you my server is 16 x Gathering

A

Amber Salers

It could be someone has a bad connection or you need to clear the cache

J

Johnathan Radice

The funny thing is the people that were on before causing my server to crash are not on anymore I suspected to be these two individuals but I was wrong and it still crashed for a fourth time anyway when I left to grocery shopping so I narrowed it down to five people

J

Jake Boughton

Go in caves/ the ocean and look for large structures/ rafts at buld limits and see if someone is crashing that way.

C

Chris Ellis

Turn down gather rate cud if I got on your server I could crash it by cutting trees trust me you turn it down it should stop

D

Dustin J Makarow

Check for mass breeding too, someone might have a house full of dilos or something lagging up the server

S

Shae Cuthbert

Or someone could just be dosing ir

S

Stuart Martin

How much wood/stone does the human character farm with 1 hit with asc hatchet? If your getting 500+ with every hit then turn it down now because ankylos and trikes will be gathering rediculous amounts of rescources and thats dropping the server.we had a similar problem with severe lag due to the same thing

L

Liam Gilbert

I don't know what rules you have but most servers I go on have the banned brontos anklyo rules cause they gather way too much, when the ping goes quite high do the destroysauropod command and it should wipe all brontos, if that don't work someone's fucking with you

R

Richard Digby

Out of control breeding can also cause the constant 255 ping. How fast are your breeding and maturation rates?

B

Billy Barlos

has nothing to do with maturation rate, just the mating interval, if people are popping 10-15 eggs in a matter of a couple hours its too high

E

Eddie Capitanelli

Brontos

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom