Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, Can any of you recommend some easy going games to play? Recently got out of...

• Thread starter Michael Von Schumann
  • Start date
M

Michael Von Schumann

Hi guys,

Can any of you recommend some easy going games to play? Recently got out of hospital after a major operation and I'm just looking to slowly get back into playing on my PC again after being bedridden for the past couple of days.

Not looking for games that require a lot of effort and concentration, just something that'll be relaxing and where I can just quit when I feel I need to

Cheers in advance :)

A

Aaron M Wright

Don't know if this is your style but take a look at banished. Little city/village building game. Its a neat little game.

A

Arne Christian Tveten

cuphead

M

Matt Gill

Terraria is pretty legit, you can focus on just building stuff at first and when you're feeling better you can go serious mode and boss hunt.

M

Michael Luigi Cabrido

Try ABZU. It's a sea exploration game and is quite therapeutic. You can finish it in 3 hours though.

A

Alex Ryder

Mad Max. Simple. Violent.

T

Tyrone Maquillao

Ito po magandang laro summertime saga

M

Michael Warren

If you like puzzle games, check out talos principle

T

Tom Sneddon

Cities Skylines is quite enjoyable and relaxing

J

Joe Blank

Portal

W

William C Hurd

Any city building or simulator games. Could try any crafting games as well. A lot of indie titles would play simple and easy to. It's all in your style of gameplay and what your looking for to interest you.

A

Allen J Russell

Hunter call of the wild. Hunting simulator

D

Daniel Nogues

Euro fishing sim you lie chill out

B

Bryce Young

Get well buddy

S

Sam Gibbons

Got guts and glory last night, spent most of the time laughing at myself being beheaded lol

B

Benjamin Salter

Stardew Valley my guy.

M

Mathias Kallestrup Valbjørn

Warframe

C

Chirag Rathod

Play any car racing game...simple and sweet.

B

Ben Stroud

Sims 4? You can essentially let the game play itself when you need to zone out.

D

David Clifton

Sims games would be something easy for you or any single player games like fallout 4 where you can work at your own speed and save at anytime.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom