Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi gu ys, just wanted to ask if anyone had ever had an issue with their laptop not...

• Thread starter Jose Ricardo Toscano
  • Start date
J

Jose Ricardo Toscano

Hi gu ys, just wanted to ask if anyone had ever had an issue with their laptop not recognizing their primary dislay adapter. Now, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 500 15acz that has 2 unrecognized devices, and they happen to be my my primary display adapter. I just got an error with a bsod that said TDR Video error. I checked my device manager, and found out that my display adapter was missing from the list and I had 2 devices that said 'unknown', which I'm 100% sure they are my primary display adapter, because I have so much trouble playing videos on my laptop. I use the Netflix app, which gives off sounds, but no video, the neftlix.com website creates a BSOD screen and restarts my laptop, and I have a lot of trouble playing any video from iTunes as well. I've reinstalled Windows 10 10+ times in the past few weeks due to a faulty hdd, and I've since replaced the drive. However, the issue still persists. Anyone have any ideas? I've already tried removing the devices, checking for hardware changes, taking my laptop apart, putting it back together with better thermal paste, checking for burned out circuits, and still to no avail.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom