Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi folks, my pc can't handle gaming and streaming, so thinking of getting another PC...

W

Wayne Tomlinson

Hi folks, my pc can't handle gaming and streaming, so thinking of getting another PC to do the streaming. What kind of specs am I looking at for just 720p streaming?

A

Angel Hernandez

16gb ram i5 750ti possibly

S

Semut Ssh

go for between minimal and optimum,
r5 1600x 16gb ram and 1060.. should done the job..

N

Nathan Kendell

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
didnt say a budget but here you go

D

Dan Panosh

1600x is a good option, but you could just get a really good GPU. GPU encoding for streaming is not really good quality, but for 720p it should do okay id assume.
Ryzen is a good platform.

C

Carl Nom Nom

Good CPU, i5 and up should be good

W

Wayne Tomlinson

Looking at those builds they'd be better than what I'm using for gaming lol

S

Semut Ssh

what Nathan Kendell proposing is good at handling game even at 1080p....

D

David Quinn

For 720p streaming whats your max budget?

शशांक पटेल

So you want a different PC to stream as in play game on one PC and stream using other??

If that's the case no need to spend too much on the streaming PC
get one with an i3 and a 750ti with 8 gb of ram

T

Thiago Sousa

Better off running on one PC you're not pro. Not making money on it. 1600x or 1700x the way

K

Kane Hewson

Jst for a dedicated streaming pc? My old i3 2120 with 8gb ram and a capture card streams in full 1080p 60fps without even working hard.

W

Wayne Tomlinson

Been thinking about this all night. Capture card would work but need a better laptop. It's using a pentium 4 on vista on the laptop, so that's out the window. Getting another build is just gonna be a pain. Would changing from a 1050ti to a 1070 work better? I can set xsplit to work from the gpu instead of cpu (an old i5)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom