Zachary Cardenas

Simple fix:

Don't fucking die you scrub.

A

Andrew Dillon

It's a map change you pleb

J

John Priar

Why can't you ppl give helping advice instead of being assholes. This is what's wrong with humanity today. Assholes like you that have to talk down to ppl around you that is in need of help. Don't be a fucking douche bag.

J

John Priar

Except you Cody

A

Andrew Dillon

Wow

J

Jordan A Hennel

Not sure how much I can help. Just gonna have a guess. If it’s single or your own hosted server. It will be somewhere in the settings. If it’s another server its likely to be a pvp server with spawn timers on. After so many repeated deaths the timer can get longer. (Well that’s what I experienced on a pc server years ago)

V

Valar Morghulis

lol gotta wait it out. Just don't die often and ur lucky the other day I got a 1 hour timer don't know why logged into map and had a long ass timer

I

Inna Akopova

I would see a podiatrist

J

Johne Thompson

Throw the game away till they fix their shit

M

Michael Norris

AdminCheat Slomo 999999999999

M

Michael Norris

Set back to 1 when done

A

Aaron Knutson

It's the server issues. Had the same Thing happen on the server I help run. Went on to the settings shut the server down did a restart and it fixed it. Off course those already with the cooldown were stuck in the cooldown

M

Mat Taylor

Try not to die so much

J

Jacob Gardner

You sit there and wait. You can’t fix it I already tried.

M

Michael Norris

AdminCheat slomo 9999999999, set back to 1 when finished. Yall have no creativity. :/

B

Brandon Wofford

Everyone grows balls behind a keyboard. The anonymity gives them the pleasure of not feeling the repercussions of their idiocy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom