Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi all! I made the jump from console to pc and I'm looking for a clan that focuses on...

• Thread starter Douglas Fischgrund
  • Start date
D

Douglas Fischgrund

Hi all! I made the jump from console to pc and I'm looking for a clan that focuses on pvp and has solid players. These are my console stats and im looking for similar. Thanks!

R

Richard Sundstrom

stats dont matter at all today! as long as there is Star wars in PVP!! in a few days thou the gun will be nerfed and we might be able to see the correct stats of players again ..,. :)

R

Richard Sundstrom

aha not that active then ..

R

Richard Sundstrom

but gl anyways in finding a team..

E

Emil Greavu

We have some really good pvp people and are
very active daily groups all day for everything hit us up we have multiple clans going.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Paul Oleson

No pics of stats during the Prometheus lens weekend can be taken seriously, repost new stats in a week or two

D

Douglas Fischgrund

Bump

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

Try Tactical. Lots of active player. Very organized, weekly meetings. Alot of try hard players. A few of us are top 500 players. Must have 1.5kd+. Tell them panda sent you

M

Meaux Vail

[PC][NA]- [Loathe Us] - (recruiting NOW) Competitive Clan | Clan Perks | (Active, Raids, PvP, Discord, etc):

***Comment your BNet and click link and ask for Invite please***

LVL 6 clan. *MUST have discord, MUST be active, MUST be NA server.*

We have 4 spots open right now. MAINLY looking for people for PvP/Trials and Raiding.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom