Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Heyy guys i just bought the game and was wondering if i could get a couple tips to...

M

Michel Jr Taillon

Heyy guys i just bought the game and was wondering if i could get a couple tips to start as I have no idea what im doing at all lol

A

Amanda Sinclair

Youtube

A

Amanda Sinclair

And download dododex and arkpedia apps on your phone

P

Peter Hayward

Delete it.. Best tip. Trust me

A

Amanda Sinclair

Lol just fins a good server on pve to start out. Or play single player. Do not start on pvp

J

Jason Morrison

Honestly look up everything u get stuck on get the apps above and you will be fine

C

Craig Dodge

I have a dedi server you can join when I'm back im a couple hours.. me and my 2 mates will teach you

T

Thor Herron

Single player is really good to start because you can get the hang of the game and get to understand what's going on, I've been playing for a year and single player is still my favorite. PVP means player vs player, people kill eachother. PVE means player vs everything, people not killing people only dinos. Non dedicated means you can play online with other people but it's your map and people with stay within a certain distance from you, good for private server with friends.

S

Scott Toliver

Learn for a few weeks on single player then move to a dedicated server don't even try official!

C

Craig Dodge

Like I said ill gladly teach you

J

Jakob Dennis

Don't be a little bitch. Start out on official pvp and pump levels into your movement speed and melee damage and just club out experienced players for better gear. Once you get an ascendant club you'll be unstoppable if you play your cards right.

N

Nicole Ng

If you have specific questions feel free to pm me anytime, I don't mind helping ppl out :) also.. Don't be like that guy up there ^^^^ No one likes a troll who hides under the bridge with a club lol

M

Mike Crane

Delete the game. You'll thank us for it later.

R

Ryan Adams

Return it

M

Michael Prentice

It's an awesome game once you get into it

D

David James Wood

Trust no 1

R

Ricky Jagt

Delete the game

R

Robby Rea

get a couple friends irl to join with you trust no one and always keep your doors locked and shut

A

Andrew Shea Dickerson

Just delete

M

Mike Crane

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom