Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey you guys remember when it was rumored that Call of Duty was coming to the Nintendo...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

Hey you guys remember when it was rumored that Call of Duty was coming to the Nintendo Switch last year by the dev team Beenox? Well, that might still be coming true. There is rumors that Call of Duty Black Ops 4 will be this year's Call of Duty game and this is the team who has been in development since this photo to create the port of the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 to the Switch. What do you guys think?

T

Tanner Howell

They would have to tone everything down a ton to get it to run on the switch. I have it on pc and it eats up a lot of resources.

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

I know it's interesting but I don't think WW2 will handle the Switch or just me?

J

Josh Brown

Meh. I don't really care. Never been a big fan of CoD.

R

R.J. Saenz

I don't mind if they tone down the visuals.. I'm all for more games on the go.

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

Yup

S

Steven Stone

As long as it’s not a jet pack CoD, I’ll get it for the Switch. I pick up modern warfare remastered once in a while if I’m feeling like a quick gaming session. It would be cool to do some team deathmatch while sitting outside on the patio.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Meh. I'd rather have Battlefield.

J

Jeffrey Bibon

I guess lootbox fest is coming to switch.

J

Jay Ybarra

I hear it's black ops 4. Kind of late to bring WWII over.

M

Marsheko Bucky Grampton

I never played a Doom game...
How many hours in it...
Because I hate breezing through a game

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

id be down with it. I never play cod so this could be a good way to get into the single player

M

Mario Kolarić

meh, we are w8ing Fortnite

C

Cristhian Villagran

I thought it was Modern Warfare

Z

Zac Smith

Wish the old "Medal of Honor" games would come back!

O

Oscar Echeverria

did they ever finish that story cliff hanger on COD Ghost?

M

Max Maerder

Wether u like it or not, cod now a days eats up about 100gb, this would be a huge problem for the switch, i doubt alot of people would want to buy a extra sd card just for cod

D

David Kohzad

No thanks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom