Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey y'all! So, I'm wanting to start selling overwatch watercolor paintings. (This...

R

Rachel Michaud

Hey y'all! So, I'm wanting to start selling overwatch watercolor paintings. (This isn't a sales post, don't worry) just wondering, what would you pay for something like this? Each decal I use for negative space is $3-5, they take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half. They're 5x7. Just trying to get some input from people who actually play the game and would be more inclined to buy these before I open up an etsy store.

**ETA I was thinking $10 plus shipping. Eh?

C

Cody Burdick

Tree fiddy

M

Michelle Black

What is the total cost of materials and how long does it usually take to make one? Like this, I'd expect $10-15. If they were framed, maybe $25-30, depending on how much the frames are.

A

Aymane Mebarki

I kind of want a reaper one now ahaha

N

Nicolle Manthorne

Yeah id sell them for $10 if you spent an hour on them. Then add on shipping depending on where they live.

N

Nyssa Gilson

Hnnnnn I would die to see Reaper and the Shimada brothers

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

I REALLY like them. I might not buy one because I just bought a house and the colors wouldn't really go (I know, I know) but if the colors were different? Then I probably would buy one of my faves!

T

Taylor Plattsky

If you ever do Zenyatta, Lucio, or Zarya with their respective colors, we might be in contact soon

M

Michelle Lamotte

Honestly I’d pay $15-20 for one. Thats just from a consumer side.

K

Kayla Kierbow

You can google how to price items you make. A lot of people on etsy use google to figure costs for supplies time etc, and then what to sell them for.

O

Olivia Maria Gomez

As an illustrator I would price at $15 plus shipping, that seems fair for the cost of materials and time spent. Now, are you selling originals or prints? Originals should be a higher price point.

E

Erin Cowan

This would take 2 seconds in Photoshop. I wouldn't pay much because there's not really anything unique or valuable about it.

Maybe try changing up your style and practice more so you can create something unique and yours.

E

Erin Cowan

Also I would like to add that these are extremely niche. The market of people who like Overwatch are plenty, but how many of those would like this style, then how many would use something like this... there's not really a market for gamers who would enjoy this art enough to want to buy it and hang it on their wall.

E

Erin Cowan

Foe example if you want these designs to sell place them on material a gamer would enjoy.. for example a T shirt, mouse pad, etc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom