Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey y'all. I'm getting some friends to try dedicated servers here soon. Anyone have a...

C

Chris Myers

Hey y'all. I'm getting some friends to try dedicated servers here soon. Anyone have a server booster all around 4x? Still want to grind, but not as intensely as official. A server that has been around a while would be ideal

J

Jarrid Rocha

Whats up my fellow arkers? Are you tired of bouncing from dedi to dedi? dealing with bull shit admins, which idc what u say all admins cheat one way or another.. weather its fir them selfs or for a friend.. are you sick of playing by their rules?? If so my tribe #THEOUTSIDERS are recruiting 5-10 more guys or girls.. rookies or vets.. only requirements must be 18+ dont bother lying i do my research.. must have head set..
We are a tribe of all adults most of us work and have children.. so part time players are welcomed.. the tribe consist of 15+ right now from all over the world.. we are a pretty tight close tribe and i expect it to stay that way..
We have a group page.. and a group chat if u pass the qualifications i will bring you into both!!!
If interested leave a comment or pm me thanks....

#THEOUTSIDERS #RAGNAROKTAKEOVER

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

Looking to repopulate my server after the 20gb update wiped the maps.

Friendly community

24/7 pvp on the island
No starters

X10 Taming
X10 breeding
X3 exp
X5 Dino gather
X3 player gather

Small boost to player and dino stats

Don't build in caves or obstruct artifacts or major resources
Don't foundation wipe, if you're gonna raid get in and get out
Don't be a dick, the whole point is to enjoy the game and raiding and being raided is fun but don't over do it
Taming brontos is ok but do not gather with them
Admins are not going to spawn in things for you
You can raid admin if you want but expect retaliation

Server GT GrenawdTube
Admins GT Grenawd AlmightyYogs

D

Doc Nocera

checkout ark side of the moon, my tribe DC is recruiting.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

*** Project Eden Pvpve ***

- Looking for a few tribes of 4 to come join us for some pvp fun till ragnarok! Based on the center :)

Come check us out!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jason Okubo

Xbox One ARK dedicated server.
GT: UndyingHAFU
As of 08/13/17
Currently on Center map. PvPve
Will be switching to Ragnarock when map drops.
There will be no Admins then. Game will play similar to official.

Mature players only (21 years + preferred). Immature bullshit will get you banned.

Join Facebook group to gain access to server.

Rules:
Offline raid protection is on.
Cry babies/Whiners ZERO tolerance!
No blocking Obelisks, Artifacts or Supply drops. (Admins can and will destroy structures for player access).
Cave building accepted (be sure there is a second accessible route through cave or Admins can and will clear a route for other players).
Zero tolerance with proven Admin abuse and/or abusing Admins. (Possibly banning).
Inactive players, need to notify group of planned inactivity. 14 days inactive structures will be wiped.

PVE is now active.
PVE players must have PVE in tribe name. Any PVE player that plays PVP will get banned.
No PVP with PVE players allowed!

Admin rules:
If your Admin cheats feel wrong they probably are and are probably negatively effecting Server.
Dino spawning level 150 maximum!
No spawning of Tek items!
Help at your discretion, no favoritism.
Host does not want to hear of accusations without evidence on hand to back it up!
Communicate and provide proof with all Admins prior to disciplining any player or Admin.

D

Damu UP

Add dirtyred10902 as friend then join have fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom