Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey there everyone, some of you know me from the server I advertise for and play on...

T

Tony Burb

Hey there everyone, some of you know me from the server I advertise for and play on Spartacus.(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) well I've decided to start something of my own. Something different.

How's ark treating you? Bored of the build up tear down repeat? I've been working on a HARDCORE mode wild west server for a while now (me and a few others) now I want to slowly start to populate. Right now I'm not trying to let a large flow of members come in as its still a 20 slot map. Another reason is I want to get the stats accurate for the type of game play and I need your help for that.

In the post I shared explains the positions I'm looking to fill for now. Each position will have its roles and plenty to do to start off (populating towns and stocking stores or making adjustments to buildings) everyone will also be able to set up there own home.

A little bit about the server not mentioned.
Its a prim+ server
Stats will be adjusted to make game play not as hard (it wont be nearly as easy for the wild to kill you)
Over 60 dinos have been removed

If you are interested in joining check out the roles in the post I shared, like the page, and send the page a message with what rolls you are interested. When it comes to the roles its First come first serve, we will not allow a bandit or outlaw until we upgrade the slot amount. And that will happen when we figure out stats and what not

Also someone who can help in the removal of 4 or 5 dinos would be amazing. We've removed over 60 but the fire wyv. Giga. Titan. Griffin. And pelogornes are still around.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom