Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey Survivors! Who wants pure PvP? With a minimum of rules? With lots of players...

• Thread starter Markus Stampfer
  • Start date
M

Markus Stampfer

Hey Survivors!

Who wants pure PvP? With a minimum of rules? With lots of players online every day?

***Brandnew: our 3rd Cluster with The Center***

Then join our Servers:

EU Cluster Ragnarok Tx8, Fx5, XPx6, Mx15, Dino max lvl 210
EU Cluster Island Tx8, Fx5, XPx6, Mx15, Dino max lvl 210 ORP
EU Cluster Center Tx8, Fx5, XPx6, Mx15, Dino max lvl 210 ORP

You have to join our Facebook group first and read the Rules in the fixed post. We are not shy with banning those, who are not willing to respect them! OFFLINE RAIDERS will be BANNED with NO EXCUSE!

NEW: Island and Center have now ORP activated permanently!!!

INFO: We will also add Aberration as a 4th cluster at Release!!!

What we offer: nicely balanced stats and multipliers, hard but fair PvP, some easy Rules, a huge community of over 100 gamers and about 80 active daily users! On rush-hours you will find our server in the top 10 of the private unofficial servers list worldwide!!!

You can also ask in the FB group, if some of the bigger tribes supports you for the start! I bet you'll find some!

Admins are playing PvP like everyone else! We are not using any codes to spawn tames, structures or stuff at anytime!!! Additionally we have admin logging active, so you can see in the ingame chat, if a cheat has been used!

If you are interested, join the FB group *** EU Cluster Ragnarok-Island***

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tolga Durkut

Love this server ! Everyone should try it out :D

C

Chris Elswick

Chuck Hudson

C

Chris Elswick

DO NOT join this server unless you plan to donate. Me and my tribe wasted a week here. Some tribes are friends with the admins and CONSTANTLY troll your base and they have the name "protected" in their name so they are allowed. I warned this tribe time and time again.. Finally I said screw it. I went to their base chucked a few grenades (nothing they hadent done to us already) Literally didnt damage anything.. I just wanted to show em they werent untouchable like they thought.. But I WAS WRONG.. They ARE untouchable.. If you try to fight back the admin shows up at your base and BANS you.. De-spawns your week of work and makes up excuses why this happened. I have about 10 ppl who will agree to this. ^^ And 2 other tribes who had the same thing happen to them. AVOID this cancer at all costs.

C

Chris Elswick

Now somebody gonna come on here and say "salty" or whatever.. But I dare you to go try this server. Go see what happens to you.

T

Tolga Durkut

Join the fb group and ask there you will see everyone tells u admins dont abuse and are fcking friendly.. you are just one of the idiots that cant accept a bann for not holding on rules

C

Chris Elswick

Yeah cause the ppl who tekl the truth get banned you idiot. Lmao. Clearly your one of the "protected"

M

Markus Stampfer

Anybody who is interested in this lie, can go to our fb group and read the whole story... don't be disappointed... chris elwick is a troll, who used 2 accounts to protect his things while ORP is active, and he was using really bad language in ingame chat. You may have 10 people on your side... i have over 100 that are actually very happy with the rules and the server... whatever... keep spamming

C

Chris Elswick

Yeah go try the server n see. Wish you could flag this as spam. Save ppl wasted time

R

Rene Scheppeit

Pure troll doesnt accept a bann

C

Chris Elswick

Who wants the video posted? I have alottt of it recorded.. Where my tribe mates continue to get trolled by this tribe called swat who has 2 turrets.. TWO.. and they have never been touched by anyone.. They sexually harass my tribe mate. Encourage me to attack them with a "protected" name (PVP??? ) Then when you do the admin shows at your base and bans you for BAD LANGUAGE... BAAAD LANGUAGE?! lmaoo. I wasnt banned for a 2nd account. My gf plays too I logged onto her PS4 after the bann. Servers a joke and anyone who plays there as well.. As youll see when you join everyone whos still there is "Protected" wonder why. And you have 100 ppl then why you here beggin for more? Cause you lost atleast 20 last night when people saw that all happen. Dude seriously quit wasting peoples time.. I can only assume you take donations for the server as some source of income or something idk man. Quit wasting peoples time seriously. Im not gonna post here anymore. IF ANYONE IS THINKING ABOUT JOINING PM ME FIRST ILL SHOW YOU FULL VIDEO OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. :D Have a good day.

J

James Wood

Rip

M

Marcel Menge

For all who want to form their own opinion. comes to the server asks the community and join the facebook group.

T

Tony Burb

Chris Elswick just msg me. I got a server for you. Very friendly

M

Mike Lyons

I always suspected the admin on this server were dodgey.. they have a player in their tribe who isn't an admin. Who was dive bombing our base when we was protected but the admin wouldn't do anything because he wasn't an admin lmao yet he was in the admin tribe. We got up and left a full base with about 20-30 full turrets around 15 wyverns lol

M

Mike Lyons

And yeah they suck Swat Gamings dicks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom