Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey Skyrim players, I am stuck on a quest and need help. I am trying to trigger a...

J

Jaime Bland

Hey Skyrim players, I am stuck on a quest and need help. I am trying to trigger a spell from a NPC (I’ll post pics) and it won’t trigger. Has anyone else had this issue?

L

Lance Vo

you need to cast the light spell on the group in order to enter the college

L

Lance Vo

the light spell also can be purchased from the girl as well for 10 gold

S

Simphiwe Ephraim Speer

light?thoughts its summon the fire chick?

J

Justin McGowan

Wow! Ok first step is turn off the markers for every quest except the one you're working on. Then if your trying to do a ward spell you just have to stand on the eye emblem across from him and do the spell. If you don't own it yet you'll have to purchase the spelltome from a court wizard in any City across Skyrim.

J

Justin McGowan

I just did this for the forth time earlier today

S

Simphiwe Ephraim Speer

so the switch version is different from the 360 version?

J

Jaime Bland

Lesser ward

J

Jaime Bland

Maybe I am
Not in the right spot.

L

Luc Lauzon

I had a similar glitch on a different quest, I reloaded the last auto-save and it cleared it up

F

Frost ゲーマー Byte

When you press the button to cast the spell does it make any noise? If no tgen your magic is not high enough. You can also just reload a earlier save, hopefully you don’t overwrite each save lol

J

Jaime Bland

S

Shanna Lee

I had this issue with my play through on ps4. It took along time but eventually it randomly triggered.

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

You solved it? use both hands.

W

Wong Eric

Youtube is your best friend in this situation

A

Arjay Jerome

You have to stand on the symbol and channel the spell he teaches you first

C

Collier Godfrey

I’ve heard of that glitch. A guaranteed way is to kill another apprentice and leave then come back, but that’s cheap (unless you actually want to). Try leaving and coming back and save/quitting. Look it up, this is not an isolated incident (and neither are those damn audio pops, if those aren’t patched soon...)

A

Alison Habetler

I play on the switch, never played skyrim before.... had something similar happen...I hadn't fully listened to what the NPC had to say... so I went back to talk to him again and it said the mission was complete

A

Adrian Onuţe

I don’t want to be an asshole, but all you have to do is google this...

C

Cassie Taylor

Man I still have glitched out quests on my 360 saves from back in the day.
Good luck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom