Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey just opened up a dedicated server. Quite populated already. (25 people on right...

C

Chris Duffy

Hey just opened up a dedicated server. Quite populated already. (25 people on right now)Full pvp no rules, pretty boosted stats including weight, health, dmg, speed, loot quality.
No extra cave dmg, no platform structure limit and we're on Ragnarok. Each player gets a starter that includes a 150 perfect tame Dino of your choice except (Titan or rock golem), some metal tools, Crossbow, flak armour, Narcotics, GPS and a spyglass. Anyone is welcome and feel free to bring your friends :) so give me a shout if you're interested in joining. And the gt is ProjectOrion247

Z

Zach Metz

Cool I'm joining!

H

Holden Kleiner

What are stats?

C

Chris Duffy

All boosted man feel free to jump on and check them out the gt is ProjectOrion247

T

Tye Smith

Joining now

R

Reese Miller

I'm gonna join now

D

Dillon Oconnor

Join after work.

T

Tye Smith

Why was I kicked from the server?

L

Luke Smith

What are the rules I seem to have been kicked not sure why?

H

Holden Kleiner

Chris Duffy

L

Luke Smith

Must be pretty good to get kicked from a no rules pvp server

T

Tye Smith

Didn’t even get a starter and already kicked

J

Jay Tee George

I am joining now..

J

Jay Tee George

What do I need to do to join...

J

Jonas Kjellberg

WrigglyBeatle44 is my gt i am in to'

L

Luke Smith

Chris Duffy what's wrong mate?

C

Chris Duffy

You were both trolling relentlessly which I can overlook as yes it is a no rules server but it then became a problem when I started being spammed with msgs saying how "you did this" and "you did that" you then killed all the passive starter dinos I'd had waiting at the bay for new people. Plus I was too busy constantly handing out starters and dealing with people complaining that I just couldn't be bothered with the headache and banned you so that there was no problem anymore. Im sure you can understand. But at the same time you do have a point it is no rules so I cant really expect people to join and not just kick about doing what they want. So my apologies guys if you still want to play on the server and agree to at least leave the starter stuff alone :) then you're more than welcome to come back. I never removed your base or anything so should still be there. Totally up to you though. Give me a shout if you want to come back and ill unban you :)

C

Chris Duffy

Luke Smith Tye Smith

R

Ron Bixler

Server still up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom