Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys so i am gonna build a sub 100 dollar mining machine and need some advice....

E

Erick Iglesias

Hey guys so i am gonna build a sub 100 dollar mining machine and need some advice. Would i be able to install windows or ubuntu onto a flash drive and use fhat as its drive? I also want to have another flash drive amd want to make that into my physical wallet, should i use any standard drive? Or another type
Thx

D

Dakota Kittleson

Gonna make a few quarters this year? Lol

C

Chris Rook

I suppose if you steal most of the setup, you could pay less than $100 for something that might mine... lol

E

Erick Iglesias

Getting a gt 1030 just to start off.

E

Erick Iglesias

The rest is basically so cheap its stolen lll

N

Nelson Bonoyer

I just got cancer by reading this.

K

Kevin Kurniawan

you gonna gain profit in about 5-8 years, no worries

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Lmao

J

JulioCesar Aguilar

Idk about some of you but I joined here cause it says pc gaming and building enthusiast
Not pc mining and building enthusiast

F

Findaráto Minyatur

Windows To Go can be installed on a flash drive... oh, Enterprise Edition is more expensive, though. Your way out is imaging Arch to the flash drive. With < 100, you shouldn't expect more than $0.10/week.

M

Marvin Igat

$100 would buy you some pickaxe and wheelbarrow to get started.

A

Arturas Arthur Galkauskis

mine with 1030 ha ha good luck .

D

Daniel Jonathan Kaye

I see. Is this more of an experiment? I'd go for multiple amd r7's instead, and when you get the money buy new cards, and you'll already have PCI slots on the mono to slot into

A

Arjun Sethi

lol mining for $100...ppl are spending over $2000...and u r trying with 1030..wtf..even the electricity bill will cost you more than your profit

A

Anthony McCauley

Even $1k isn't enough...at MSRP $2500-$2700 is a good starting point, but good luck finding anything at MSRP now.

Even if it's an experiment it's not worth it, UNLESS, you're going to use it as a media PC when you're done with it.

P

Paul Allen

10 year turn around time.

T

Trey Green

On
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
they have two mining rigs for sale for less than $1000.

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

what i was have 3k dolars mining rig what are u mean 100 dolars

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom