Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, sadly I’m quitting overwatch. I lost so much sr I was in platinum now I’m in...

A

Alex Tenuta

Hey guys, sadly I’m quitting overwatch. I lost so much sr I was in platinum now I’m in silver due to smurfs and throwers. I absolutely love the game and I’m a competitive player. Whenever I play quick play there is either a hacking bastion or playing with low levels.

P

Pablo Martinez

Like how the whole post is blaming others

A

Alex Bassett

what is a smurf?

A

Albert Tor

Lmao its just a game, no need to be competitive

J

John Limet

Ok. Bye!

J

Javier Guzman

There’s no way you lost that much SR without it being at least partially your fault lol

R

Ryan Turney

You shouldn’t get so salty about comp unless it’s a means of income or you’re trying to be scouted. It’s literally just for bragging rights if not for the aforementioned reasons, so chill out.

K

Kaan Bilge

Didn't read beyond the "Hacking Bastion" part

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

What lol

G

Grace O'Brien

Person: I'm quitting the game
Me: Aw.. well that's a shame
Person: .. because other people are bad at the game and I lose a lot
Me:

A

Andre Uva

Well I'm sorry this game was ruined for you, but there are MUCH better games so don't be sad, also, you can not play but stay in the Facebook group, that's what I've been doing

L

Ladd Rakestraw

Git gud skroob

A

Antoine Beaudry

"I always get a hacking Bastion"

Welp you probably didn't deserve this plat rank at all lmao

M

Maddi Bradford

Man, I lost 500sr and I gained it all back. Took me a while, bc it was Silver/Gold, but shit, chill, you can do it.

D

Dylan Sexton

How does one make a "Smurf account" I'm in gold so no worries at me actually doing damage to anyone. Just want to not get flamed for not being a healer like I always have to be seemingly

S

Sergio Castro

You don't drop that much Sr unless you're boosted

B

Brandon Culley

Have you ever considered that you belong in silver to begin with

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

Bye o.o/)

B

Brandii McLeod

I get what you mean. My alt account is in high plat while my main is stuck in low silver. Something needs to be done about competitive

C

Cal Nabokov

It is remarkable, the stories that people tell themselves.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom