Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys just got thinking this game has been out for a week on PC people are already...

Z

Zachary Brown

Hey guys just got thinking this game has been out for a week on PC people are already above 300 once they beat the raid what else is there to do really (don't say make a new character it's the same thing over again)

S

Shu Jima

Maybe go outside and get a life?

C

Conan Lockwood

Unfortunately thats all the end game we have.

W

Will Sremmus

Crucible

M

Maor Azuro Booskila

Do PvP, do PvE content, you can max at 305 fyi.
5th of December there's the new expansion which will lift maxlevel to 25 and maxlight to 330.
Enjoy.

K

Kirk Smith

Dang I just hit 270 and finishing up the adventures and quest stories

R

Ryan Wallis

That's pretty much it. Its just a grind after that to get gear you want with stat roll you want.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

its all about min maxing man.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

also, tons of loot to collect in the next 4 weeks or so.

Z

Zachary Brown

And there is tons of loot if u want every piece I just want what j need

C

Corey Johnston

Trials

S

Sash Perkovic

Shader wars.. dance offs... and if all else fails the satisfaction u get from carrying noobs through nf and raids and make new friends. Same as d1 pretty much

N

Nuno Demion

there's only pvp left, pretty much. Destiny is a game meant to be played once in a while not every day

M

Marc Sustins

That's why I'm lvl 15 only

A

Adam Izaya Kharakov

Honestly, I can't really help it. I have 3 305s on Console and have been enjoying PC so much more that I'm excited to get back into that endgame, and have access to all my exotics/raid weapons.

This time around, I know how to level quickly and have already gotten two characters to 300 using the weapon quests as boosts (Mids primary, sturm secondary infusions).

When you know how and enjoy the process, it's not bad.

R

Ryan Weisse

Sit in the church and headshot fallen all day.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom