Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey guys! Ive been renting a server from nitrado for a couple months now just playing...

E

Erik Gauthier

Hey guys! Ive been renting a server from nitrado for a couple months now just playing during downtime from official servers lol. Lately i stopped playing officials due to the constant grind. Wanted to take it easy but still enjoy the Ark so now im inviting people to my server, for friendly interactions.
The servers settings are 6x gather, tame and xp. 12x breeding and maturing/egg laying. 5x improved loot quality. Green highlighted dmg text. Everything else is vanilla.
The server is a permanent Ragnarok map running 24/7. Please message me or join in if you need a map to just hang around, build up, take it easy, breed some badass Ovis and pump their speed for racing lmfao. Have a bareknuckle fight in the community built arenas or do some trading for better tames or loot. Should be a fun experience, no one needs to lose tames or bases. Unless they want to go to war.
Im the only admin of this server so i have the opportunity to give out starter packs(1land mount, 1 flyer, indyforge, structures, armor and tools). All you need to get started :). Just add me on psn; zombehman_ let me know your schedule and well work something out.
The servers name is "ZombehArmyOfficial" in the pc hosted sessions. Hopefully we can be neighbors and enjoy the game for all the little things it has to offer!
See ya there!!

M

Mike Crane

How long g will this server be up for?

T

Tyson Cressey

E

Erik Gauthier

Right now its up until february 18. Gonna renew if theres activity for sure!

T

Tyson Cressey

My psn is Tysonc213 I'll join

E

Erik Gauthier

Anyone need a new server to build peacefully? I will be online all night to give out starter packs!
Just search ZOMB!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom