Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys. Could anyone recommend a build in the 400$ price range? I have a monitor,...

J

Jonathon Evans

Hey guys. Could anyone recommend a build in the 400$ price range? I have a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Just something mid range that I can play some CSGO or Arma on. I would also like to be able to upgrade it in the near future. I know it's a tight bugdet but I'm currently going through a divorce. Once that's all done I hope to be able to spend some more money on myself. Thanks

J

James Mctavish

Snag a used Optiplex with an i5-i7. Make sure it has/will take 8-16gbs of ram.
Slap in a 1030 or 1050ti.

Boom. Gaming rig for $400.

Check your local area, colleges often sell surplus computer equipment dirt cheap.

A

Antonio Grašić

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Antonio Grašić

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or this.Just ask the selling company/shop to update the bios on the motherboard and ur good to go.

D

Donovan Broeland

If you want to upgrade it in the near future you'd be a fool not to buy a ryzen cpu

L

Lucas Rusch

you couldnt go wrong with either of the two builds above. i would go with the ryzen mainly because of the multi functionality of the cpu. great for gaming and anything else you might need. and it will probably out last the pentium

A

Antonio Grašić

^this

A

Antonio Grašić

This builds would prolly deliver 200+ fps on ultra settings csgo @1080p

J

Jonathon Evans

Donovan Broeland Lucas Rusch I've decided to go with the build recommended by Antonio Grašić.

I haven't been into computer building or video games since around 08 when I had an 8800 GT lol. I think it's amazing that you can build a computer that nice for less than $500. Times Are A-Changin.

I was debating between an entry-level gaming computer and a PS4 Pro. The answer is all too clear now.

Thanks for all the input guys. I have a buddy that owes me a couple hundred bucks and I'm getting that tomorrow. I will use that to buy my operating system.

Looking forward to being coming a contributing member of this group.

R

Ronnie Schmidt

ArmA could give you issues. You need a good CPU to run that. That game favors intel

M

Matt Tozer

Id go bury all your money if I was you so that bitch can't have none

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom