Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys by the time PC gonna get our Destiny fucking release..... They gonna have...

A

Artashir Sar

Hey guys by the time PC gonna get our Destiny fucking release..... They gonna have Destiny 2 EXPANSION ALREADY! HOLY SHIT WTF!!!!!!! So Annoyed and Frustrated !!!

S

Simon Strandberg

Where did you read this?

A

Aleksander Holmli

Expansion will release at the same time for all platforms....

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Expansion 1 will most likely release in December just like the first game. Where is your source.

P

Philip Bekkelund Helgesen

nope

S

Sean-Paul Aitken

But don't worry the pc expansion will be released at a later date to make sure there are no hiccups

J

Josh Krogman

Regardless of it being in December, it's still shit that console has literal MONTHS to farm out gear and max alts before the next content drops and we're spinning wheels to get it done at that point.

(No lifers and tryhards do not apply)

J

Joshua Wolfe

i find this full of shit lol

A

Artashir Sar

Guys you all idiots... when I said (By the time the game releases on PC 10/24/17 instead of like everything else at 9/6/17 the expansion will come out , It's a FIGURE OF SPEECH!!! Means we have to wait for a while... damn dude you can't even exaggerate here... holy fuck I wasn't being serious , and now I want to go kill myself becuase I had to explain all this -facepalm-

J

Josh Krogman

Don't do it, D2 is coming out soon! :)

J

Jordon Costello

Destiny 2 is comming out about 2 months before the December DLC man.

J

Jordon Costello

Personally would rather have the content figuratively sooner than the rest of the peasants.

A

Adam Skinner

So...exaggeration is ok..well then who cares because the pc expansion has like 4times more content than the console version

J

Jordon Costello

why would the PC expansion have more content lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom