Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys and girls got a center server just set up last night boosted as its just a...

J

Joshua Hammond

Hey guys and girls got a center server just set up last night boosted as its just a muk about untill ragnarok hits good laugh not many on server as of yet so plenty of places to build and have a good laugh check out OLYMPUS ARK UK fb page if your interested starter packs available with dino sadle and jm gear and tools

C

Cayden Yuskan

Is there a PvE option

C

Cayden Yuskan

Very interested

J

Joshua Hammond

Not as of yet when ragnarok hits dude we will be having a shop that will be pve if ur interested atm this is just so people can have a laugh as our SE server corrupted after update and dont want to start again to start again when ragnarok comes if u get me generally they guys on the server are sound as dude there a good laugh

C

Cayden Yuskan

Yea, I just wanna play one till rag and can't. Find servers

J

Joshua Hammond

Its a pain to find a good server dude thats why i set up my own if you wanna jump in u can this is not an all out pvp server full of dicks no base wiping and there are a few rules to keep it a respectful server dont want dicks or trolls pissing about

M

Micheal Heaven

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Ethan Shields

stats?

B

Ben Mcwilliam

Pm plz

J

Joshua Hammond

Just did bud

J

Joshua Hammond

Of the top of my head xp is 5 gather is 5 breeding is pritty boosted cant remeber off the top of my head weight has goto be boosted more most character and dino stats are around 3 weight is 6

J

Joshua Hammond

Bump

J

Joshua Hammond

Bump

B

Bart Ter Haar

ill drop by from time to time when rag drops ill be totaly back

J

Joshua Hammond

Bump