Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys and gals, so I'm trying to tame a 150 Hyaenodon and I'm wearing full Ghillie...

C

Connor Mickel

Hey guys and gals, so I'm trying to tame a 150 Hyaenodon and I'm wearing full Ghillie armor and it's trapped in a large enclosure with no other animals in it but it still spooks instantly when I pet it. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

J

Jake Boughton

You need 3 sepret taming pins and its a long explanation look it up on YouTube

C

Conrad Fehr

Get it to run into a cage. Close the door leave it alone for a minute. Than sneak up to its rear end tap Y and sneak back away quickly do this every 15 seconds. Countdown in ur head. I got a 145 perfect tame using this method. Hardest part. Trapping them in the cage.

W

William Alan Mann

Might be like monkeys were / are. Used to be that if I spooked a monkey once that was pretty much a done deal. Time to go find another monkey lol

J

Jarrod Pyke

Its ez
Fly out of render and retry

Always crouch behind it
Not too close

J

Jonny Noriega

I would try maybe also using cactus brew think it helps a little

J

Justus Garrett

You need three. Keep the one that gets pack leader buff separate so it doesn't make the taming go away.

C

Connor Mickel

Update* So I eventually tried knocking out the Hyaenodon with tranq darts to see if that would reset the glitch I was having and it eventually worked. Just had to tranq it and stim it awake every time I messed up until I was eventually able to tame it in one run.

M

Matthew Lohan

When I tamed one I was in leather armour and crouched, didn't spook it once?? It even went and sniffed my argie I flew in on, maybe there's something else that is spooking it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom