Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys! All outlaw gaming is banned from my server for using vulgar/offensive...

B

Britt Knope

Hey guys! All outlaw gaming is banned from my server for using vulgar/offensive language toward admin because they got raided in a no rules PVP Server. They obviously can’t handle PVP, so I would watch out if they try to join your server. Keep Surviving

M

Matt LeBlanc

Sounds like you can't handle a few bad words

T

Ted S Allen

That's what I was thinking

J

Jon Kennard

No rules server yet harsh words got them banned. Lulz.

M

Michael Hanshaw

Acting like a 12 year old throwing a tantrum because you were raided on a PVP no rules server, yea I would ban them too

P

Patrick Ducharme

Aww someone is mad cus someone used bad language. So cute.

D

Dan Woodman

You said no rules yet you ban them for an apparent rule break? Lol

D

Dan Woodman

Set rules if you don’t want “bad words” lol

N

Nicholas Papotto

someone was gender bashing? dam thats fucked up what gender was targeted? i mean theres only 2! genders the rest are nol and void just saying... male & female. and the earth is round smfh

C

Centree Meyer

Did you ban yourself for breaking the no law rule? If more server owners we’re impeccable with their word and actually said what they meant and not just what sounds good at the time to get players they would have way less drama on their hands.

A

Audra Blevins

If your going to ban, set some rules first so they know what they can and can't do nd how much is to much on your server. I understand being upset but you also said no rules. My server is family friendly so I have rules set for that.

D

Dave Towery

Oh come on people you know as human beings there is lines you shouldn't cross. Her server her call. Move on

A

Alexis McLeod

My server is no rules in terms of PVP. When you log on a message pops up saying keep drama and shitposting to a minimum and the admin tribe is PVE. Her server her rules, it's not official in the sense that you can't run around like a wild animal saying whatever the hell you want after being asked multiple times to take it down a few notches.

C

Chris Christian

Sounds like power hungry admins

T

Toni Whitmore

No rules typically means no rules, you did it to yourself. You don’t. Want vulgarity then make it a rule, don’t ban someone Bc you don’t like it.

B

Brandon Lockhart

Did you gender bash him back at least?

D

Damien Savages

Typical admin abuse. Ill stear ppl i kno away from here

K

Kyle Lawver

Fuck...that... shit...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom