Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone! We are trying something different based on your feedback! We have a...

B

Bella Hale

Hey everyone! We are trying something different based on your feedback!

We have a quality post rule, that not everyone is okay with. And understandably why! It is discouraging when your post gets denied because we don't see it as a quality post. This means less than two sentence posts.

Every Friday, we will be allowing posts that are one sentence long or even shorter! With games being released on Fridays usually, this is really exciting!

Hope this makes a few of you happy. We are listening to feedback and trying very hard to make this group fun for everyone!

B

Bella Hale

This starts this Friday!!

M

Mark Murray

Lame

J

Jason Foster

Oh lawd

J

Jason Foster

Those sample posts in the picture are hilarious. Ima be like "thoughts?"

J

Juan León

I like this. Thank you

R

Ryan Tucker

Sounds good. The Animal crossing addicts group does this too

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

Great idea :)

F

Fer Palom

Ugh.. after my 3rd post denied a couple of months ago I kind of stopped getting excited about this group. And then I would see stupid/lame posts approved. Like the typical that we get twice a day. “What is the best game to buy?” “Why should I buy a Switch?” “Look at the new Amiibo that I got.....

J

Joseph Loveland

Great idea

J

Johnathon Mendez

It's a great way to create more interaction between the members, so great idea in that regard

G

Garrett DeHaan

Its nice of them to listen to members of the group and compromise.

C

Cierra Keck

Can use the pic on a app in on and can I save it too

D

David Ornelas

This group’s rules are a joke. No sales? No posting hardware issues? Every post needs admin approval? With 35,000+ members y’all better have an army of admins. But no. You play favorites. You’re just like Nintendo, you do nonsensical things.

J

John Reiman

I have a problem with this picture, it needs to be both (and not one or the other ;-) )

L

Luciana Freeman

Sounds good thank you

T

Trevor Robison

Lol jk jk

M

Matthew Hubbard

MASHED POTATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Wait.... there’s minimum sentence requirements? It’s a freaking social media group for a Nintendo console, not an English class.

C

Chijioke Uche

All my post are also denied,but I thought that I'm the only person. And.........
Hey Bella Hale how are you doing, really appreciate what you're doing, my regards to Jason James Grubb.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom