Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone thanks for excepting me. Been playing single player/non dedicated for...

J

Jake Hooper

Hey everyone thanks for excepting me. Been playing single player/non dedicated for awhile and wanted to join the ranks of dedicated servers but tried the other day and every single map i tried to join it just came up with error, am i missing something?

C

Campbell Cooper

AussieArk Dedicated Server Ragnarok PVPVE

XBOX ONE

GT: survivetheark5

Ping: 20 - 60

Xp multi - ×6
Taming speed - ×5
Dino harvest - ×5
Harvest amount - ×3
Player food - x1.5
Player water - x1.5
Player havasting - ×3
Player weight -×10

NO DOWNLOADS

OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION LOGOFF PERIOD DURING THE WEEK
PVP DURING WEEKENDS
EVENTS FOR REWARDS DURING EACH WEEK

Egg hatch speed - ×20
Baby mature speed - ×2
Baby speed consumption speed - ×1.5
Baby cuddle grow speed multiplayer - ×10
Baby imprinting stat scale - ×5

Day cycle speed - ×1.5
Night time speed - ×2
Spoiling time - x1

Tamed dinos add per level - weight - ×5
Player stats per level - weight - ×10

Dinos on passive cannot be attacked during pvp

Every one who joins gets set of tools, 100x fuel, lvl 75 quetzal.

We are friendly admin who are experienced, server has been up since today, but still alot of work to do, be friendly, clean chat, events will happen soon. There will be another dedicated server linked to from ragnarok to Aberration when it has been released.

Server situated Australia

If you experience server issues we could possibly be editing the settings to get it correctly right. Then same settings will be carried in the next server (Aberration). Server will be down a few times on the 2-4 of december due to changements.

Rules: starting community BLUE OB. No cave building. No blocking Resource spawns.

If your interested like this post Cheers! Admin Cam

J

Jake Hooper

Cheers sounds like the kinda server i want to be on but i literally tried nearlly all of them so i think theres a problem that wont let me join dedicated servers

C

Campbell Cooper

You need to go to island. LB + RB & Y + B to bring up admincommands. Then put in admincheat Ascend1
Admincheat Ascend2
Admincheat Ascend3

C

Campbell Cooper

Repeat the process

J

Jake Hooper

It wont even let me join the island. I cant join any dedicated servers at all :(

C

Campbell Cooper

You need to ascend on the island do those commands listed above. If not u may not have the full release package? Your better off watching a youtube video

J

Jake Hooper

Alright ill go youtubing i guess. Do you need to ascend in single player to play on dedicateds?

C

Campbell Cooper

Yes

C

Campbell Cooper

Ark evolve allows you to finish island with a simple code to unlock the other maps

J

Jake Hooper

My work mate on ps4 has been playing on dedicateds and he hasnt even played single player :/ alright ill do the ascend cheat. Cheers

C

Campbell Cooper

It doesnt matter. Its the same with official servers. Dedicated non hosted is a server not supported by official servers ur hosting it from your own xbox with your connection. If u were on singleplayer its hosted by a ark server but only u an friends within a 200m radius of your designated spot can run around in.

B

Bobby Driver

Rented server
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Harvest X30 player stats X 9
Weight 3000 per point
No food or water drain for player
Pve
Center
Fallen Ark115
Starter is a level 300 griffin
Taming x50
Breeding x0.25

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom