Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone! :) So I have a question for you all, I work away from home (north...

• Thread starter Alex Søgaard Munch
  • Start date
A

Alex Søgaard Munch

Hey everyone! :)

So I have a question for you all, I work away from home (north greenland), for months at the time, im only home every 3-4 month on a 1 month vacation. So I wanna get a gaming laptop that I can bring with me to Greenland, what's the best option or the absolute best in the 2000-4000 euro range?

I wanna thank you all in advance and hope you guys will help me :D

H

Hüseyin Padovan-Özdemir

What types of games do you expect to play?

A

Alex Søgaard Munch

Far Cry 5, Mass Effect, Skyrim, BF1, Middle Earth, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed and a few more :D

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

I would look into a laptop with means of hooking up an external gpu, it's the route I'll be going for my out of town rig. That being said, if your looking for a gaming laptop check out msi and I would recommend getting a 1070 atlease since the mobile gpu suffers verses the desktop version, hence why I suggest looking at external GPUs

H

Hüseyin Padovan-Özdemir

Chris is giving some good advice. Even though I heard from ppl in here that they haven’t had problems, I experienced that the laptops overheat to easily when playing high end games like BF1 , Skyrim and PUBG despite using a cooling pad (which you should def buy as well). External GPU may help you with the overheating problem.

A

Alex Søgaard Munch

Now im stuck between the Alienware 17 R4 and the MSI GT75VR 7RF 046NE.. :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom