Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everyone! A friendly warning, don't join a server hosted by these people! Alden...

T

Tammi Wayman

Hey everyone! A friendly warning, don't join a server hosted by these people! Alden Blevins and Tristin Huggins had a server cluster called phantom ark. The player base was great. Then one day they wiped the servers and lied to us all about why. But the player base chose to rebuild because we all liked each other. Yesterday the Facebook group was archived, they left and who knows what will happen to the servers. As of last night at least one had been shut down. No warning whatsoever. Very disrespectful to the time the players had invested.

Screenshots show their profiles, proof of the server wipe, then some posts from when the group was archived. The member that made themself an admin to unarchive the group also made it public so you can all see for yourself.

Stay away from them and happy arking :)

R

Rachel Paterson

I'm beginning to think it's me . I have been playing this server, and it's the third server I've played recently that has just shut down without any warning.

M

Mitchell Wood

PM'd you Tammi

N

Nate Rush

We won’t be shutting down anytime soon

N

Nathan Osburn

Won't be shutting down anytime soon. Plus we have some good people over here

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Sorry to clutter the post with another advert guys. If you're interested come check us out! Admins have been hosting a year and we run a 3 map cluster :)

ProjectEden Pvpve

(currently accepting pvp only)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Justin Hartman

I know y'all gonna get spammed with servers but at least check out our server. Got a lot of tribes invested nice community. And we all will help ya out when we can. We've been doing boss fights and got raid bases up. Current raid base hasnt been attempted yet :p.

Arkdicted247 Nitrado Cluster Center Island Ragnarok.

J

Jessica Grumbianin

Arkside is a great server cluster with island rag and aberration right now!

T

Timmy Pattison

I was on that server too decided to make a cluster everyone likes it so far if u like too join message me all are welcome it’s pve

A

Andrew Stevens

If any of you are looking for strictly a pve cluster you can message me.

D

David Savagex

4 server cluster looking for more LONG TERM players :)
We currently have The Island, Ragnarok, and Aberration. 32 slot each with expansion as needed and a 10 slot scorched map that can be increased as needed. Boosted but not insane. PvP and only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Completion is fun but wiping and trolling isn't. In process of setting up event areas as well for games and prizes! Monthly real life giveaways for our subscribers and donators! January raffle giveaway is the Aberration DLC! Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too!

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire!!

Facebook.com/groups/ArkReloaded

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Donnie Gammons

Jo Hill

J

Jo Hill

Get your ass over here
To the new
Family lol

J

Jo Hill

A

Anton Rowenski

No one believed me that they did it. Yet everyone jumped on the band wagon against me and my tribe. If anyone still wants a server with the phantom ark stats and starters give us a shout and come to ours. (We hosted scorched earth on phantom) we now have rag and will do an aberration pvp server. But gonna advertise as ik only commenting as i was the one blamed for the server wipe. But feel free. It is invite only though :)

M

Mikey Broady

Tristin was fine with me he said he didnt know what happened unless he was lying dont know though

J

Jhony Campos

Arkboi17 is

L

Luke Whitman

Join ark DIGITALWASHERE 179 stone pickup and tek auto unlocked and custom drops and starter

J

Jennifer Hoelz

I’m on a PVE server thats amazing. They have both The Island and The Aberration maps

T

Toni Whitmore

Tristin Huggins Alden Blevins I wanna know what happen that sucks.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom