J

Jackson Cramer

Hey does anybody know a good way to get more mutations

J

Jordan Lyne

Keep breeding its random

L

Lily Grace Dixon

There's no trick to it. 2.5% chance with every hatch/birth, so just keep on breeding :)
(And don't believe the inevitable people will tell you inbreeding works. It doesn't.)

R

Robbie Dayson

Inbreeding is the only way to keep mutating the same stat over and over anyone that tells you different only breeds for colours and will destroy there bloodline because they don't no what there doing go on YouTube a guy done a video explains it all

L

Leo Lloyd

If your mutation line fills i think its 10 or 20 on both mother and father lines you will have to raise another wild tame to continue mutating stats or colours

L

Leo Lloyd

Stats also take up mutations aswell as colours

B

Brandon Guillory

I heard oviraptor help out

J

Jackson Cramer

Really

B

Brandon Guillory

If it's true or not I am not sure but they are good to have no matter what. We have one near ours when breeding. We will get twins and mutations pretty frequently. Now if that's the oviraptor actually helping, I am not sure.

M

Mike Hall

If u read it right when u get a color mutation u also get a stat mutation it just reads it as one mutation

J

Jackson Cramer

Thanks everybody for helping I really appreciate it

L

Leo Lloyd

These are rare mutation hard to get and lucky if gotten i call it killer colors on some dinos

M

Mike Hall

Also check out a youtuber by the name of tagbacktv he does mutation videos

L

Leo Lloyd

Best thing to do is grab a pen and paper and write out every stat and color also the muation count you get, on every dino to keep track of your overall stats etc and breed the right ones with each other me myself have pages of diff dinos

J

Jackson Cramer

Wait if I breed two mutations will I have a higher chance of getting another mutation

L

Lily Grace Dixon

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is a pretty good guide

N

Nathan J. Bartels

Breed down into a 0/20 wild tame.

B

Brett Leighton

Incest

T

Tristan Arthur

Jackson Cramer PM me i can tell you some things

J

James Meline

Undue Halo, got any wisdom on this one? I know one of the rexes I hatched from you was like 20k mutations on one side.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom