Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey all. I’m completely new to the Destiny games. Never played one. I just leveled my...

J

JD Fox

Hey all. I’m completely new to the Destiny games. Never played one. I just leveled my warlock to 25 and have been doing the quests it suggests in the menu.

Can somebody fill me in with raids and 3 man games. For some reason I que for a game and I usually go in myself. Do I need a clan for raids? Does this game randomly pick people looking for a group as well? It’s super confusing. Thanks.

G

Geoffrey Dockum

Wiki Destiny 2 is a good place to start . Youtube.com another good place for info

Y

Yuri Diez

For raids and nightfall you need a premade team. For heroic and non heroic strikes, it is match made.

G

Gabriel Sen

I can try help you out with raid if you want

C

Chris Nihilson

yea, you going into a game solo sounds like my first try at a Nightfall. you need to assemble a Fireteam for that, of 3 people. Nightfall is a time-attack challenge, with different conditions each week.

you dont necessarily NEED a clan for raids, but a Clan is just good to be in, no matter what. Even if you didn't do the raid with them that week, you'll still get a powerful engram once a week (same for when the Clan hits milestones in Crucible/Trials of the Nine PvP or the Nightfall). and, ya know...people to play with on the regular is nice, too.

the in-game "queue" system is worthless outside of Strikes and Heroic Strikes. They're called "Guided Games", but don't bother, GGs for raid and NF are garbage. The queue times are stupid long (45-60 minutes wouldn't bug me if they didn't lock us in orbit until we find other players). You're better off going to Bungie.net and looking for a Fireteam there. just have Discord and you'll hit the ground running.

H

Hayley Wall

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Running raids for beginners if you intrested hun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom