Contact advertising [email protected]

PC HELP! My husband started playing Overwatch on my Bliz acount and now he's addicted......

• Thread starter Kathy Rosario Reyes
  • Start date
K

Kathy Rosario Reyes

HELP! My husband started playing Overwatch on my Bliz acount and now he's addicted... My WoW is on that account and if I want to play now it's an issue bc we can't be on at same time :/ Is there a way to transfer his overwatch to another account, if he creates his own Blizzard account??? Is there any phone support? I can only find online help.

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

i dont think the can do that :/
he can buy it again on a new account

A

Andrew Servage

Im sorry you have lost him forever. :C overwatch takes lives

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Yeah will have to buy Overwatch and create an account for him.

Z

Zach Stevens

You can be on overwatch and wow at the same time? I do it all the time

C

Cody Rock

You both can play. I was using my buddies account while he played wow. You both justcan't be logged into the same battle net app but you both can be logged into Wow and OW. You'll also see each others chats the whole time too.

D

Drew Fitts

Wait until Free weekend to create an account 11/17-11/20. Since the game is already downloaded you will be able to play it.

K

Kathy Rosario Reyes

I play over watch too I had to make a new account. Lmao

K

Kathy Rosario Reyes

Ok I'll try again! It didn't work before but maybe we both tried overwatch and I quit lol

C

Cody Rock

As long as you're logged into the game via the bnet app and then he logs into the app and launches wow it'll work. Least that's how I always did it for months. If not.. What's another few bucks for entertainment.

E

Eric Grove

Tell him to make a new account. In Wow progress actually matters, in Overwatch all the progress is meaningless.

W

Waley Eweda

Hire a widowmaker or hanzo pro and he will return back to you

D

David Taylor

The only solution is to give up WoW.

D

David Taylor

lmfao

K

Kathy Rosario Reyes

I haven't played in Years but have the urge now that I have a new pc

K

Kathy Rosario Reyes

Hehehe

M

Mike Herman

Check warmane.com

T

Tyler Reed

Kathy Rosario Reyes you cant remove the overwatch account from the blizzard account, but you can play wow while he plays overwatch. your friends will see "Bnetuser#0000 is playing- Overwatch Also playing - World of warcraft." bnet messages will be sent to both people. or jsut make him buy his own overwatch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom