Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello survivors! I am leader of a decently big tribe and we have so much that it's...

M

Michael Lynn Tate

Hello survivors! I am leader of a decently big tribe and we have so much that it's becoming to much for our low numbers. (New Servers PVP)

We are in a big alliance and ranks will be a pain in your ass until you prove loyalty/trustworthiness. I'm looking for a big group hopefully any of you that have some good active members that have been recently wiped will hmu. I'll take small groups and singles also.

This will not be a walk in the park at first. You'll be heavily restricted for our safety in the beginning so if you join don't whine about it or your gone.

We take no BS mature peeps only. Hopefully you've found your new home on the ark with us!

(Map Ragnarock)

If you do join I'd like to advise you, NO FISHY SHIT, no being in another tribe on another server no playing on other servers. This will cause suspicion. We do have a prison for insider/sketchy people. You will lose your character if you do any really bad stuff.

Hopefully itll all be good and we can make our powerful tribe even more stronger!

A

Allison Leighty

I’m interested!

R

Ryan Hamilton

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom