Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hello! My Two friends and I are looking for a good creative server to play on, pref...

W

Wtfsami Kinz

Hello! My Two friends and I are looking for a good creative server to play on, pref primitive Ragnarok. We enjoy live streaming! We don't want insane boosts, but we don't care for hour long dino taming, passive dino killing or full base wipe. looking for kinda fresh server with area to build on. :D Please get back to me A.S.A.P in comment or message!

J

Jay Book

¦ PS4 ¦

| Prim+ | Roleplay | PVP & PVE | PC Hosted | Ragnarok | Adult Administrated |

AsgardRP is now looking for survivors to help develope the server! We are aiming to be the best new Prim+ Roleplay server for ppl looking for a truly unique roleplaying experience!

It was inspired by games like Elder Scrolls Online and the Board game Risk. There are Kingdoms, Villages, Arenas, Land Claiming, Territory Challenges, Dungeons, Quests, Contests, Battleships, Auctions, Stores, Currency, Unique Trading Systems, Jobs, and so much more! If you're looking for a professionally run server and a 1 of a kind roleplay experience, AsgardRP is a perfect match!
It is a zero tolerance server which means griefing/trolling will not be allowed whatsoever.
There's still lots of land waiting to be claimed to truly make a name for yourself.

Roles available:
• Server Police (need a crew of about 5+ survivors 18+ years old with mic advanced players only)

• Central Merchant (21+ years old with mic, will be working directly with admins)

• Kings/Jarls/Mayors to develop areas of the map to build large aesthetic Towns/Kingdoms

We have Huge plans for organized Cluster Roleplay involving Crossark maps and Epic Dino/PVP Battles! There will also be scripted short films to be featured on our YouTube Channel! We are hoping to get mentioned by Wildcard/Nitrado for Best Prim+ Roleplay server!
So if you want to be apart of the next best thing that happened to Prim+, come join AsgardRP and get lost infantasy

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Huge new Primitive+ cluster looking for new players!!
The Island, Ragnarok and Scorched Earth are all fresh, plenty of awesome free space just waiting for you to conquer in PvP, or settle down in PvE Areas to live in peace
You can freely travel between all maps!

We have an awesome and big community on our Facebook group and PS Community.
PvE Towns under construction and build by players for players. We're planning economy and minor roleplay to make these places feel alive.
Join us and take part in the development

Read more about rules and settings in our Facebook group!

Hoping to see you,
- Denm[ARK] Clustered Kingdoms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

S

Stuart Marley

Yes yes yes^

S

Stuart Marley

Best server by far

S

Shawn Urban

Check out Reaper it's exactly what you are looking for minus the primitive plus. We had too many issues with it.

W

Wtfsami Kinz

William Jacobs

K

Kevin Smith

rome1 looking for survivors mid boost on ragnarok

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom