Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello guys ! I'm going to buy a game this weekend, but I live in Brazil and game...

L

Leonardo Rdc

Hello guys !
I'm going to buy a game this weekend, but I live in Brazil and game prices here are between USD 76.00-91.00 ( The 59.99 ones on eshop ). So I'm being very selective about the games.

What games do you guys recommend on this list?

Splatoon 2
FIFA 18
Fire Emblem Warriors
I Am Setsuna

Or should I wait for Doom, Resident Evil, Skyrim or Xenoblade ?

A

Alexander Jones

FIFA is really solid if you like sports games.

J

Justin Ubay

Splatoon for sure. Just make sure you have good internet

R

Roy Puckett

Might get fire emblem myself.

L

Lorenzo Goodman

Splatoon 2

M

Mike Mcguigan

I don't like FIFA games so I would say splatoon 2 or fire emblem

A

Arie Venema

Splatoon forsure.

D

Dylan Pereira

Pass on FIFA, that's a horrible port not worth the money it would cost you, FE: warriors is good if you like hack and slash, some strategy, and FE characters. Splatoon 2 is addicting as all hell. As for the other games you're curious about I recommend all of them

N

Nik Lal

Splatoon 2 if you like to focus on online multiplayer (it has single-player content, but it's known for the multiplayer matches). I Am Setsuna if a solo RPG is more your thing. From your "wait for" list, Skyrim most appeals to me; and if the existing versions are any indication, it'll be a huge, sprawling adventure that should entertain for a good, long while, so it should be good value for the money.

A

Aiden Versteeg

Fe warriors

J

John Hargrave

Splatoon 2 hands down

J

Jace Young

Splatoon 2

C

Carl Trenholme

I don’t know about the switch release, but FIFA on the other platforms is all about the micro transactions. Don’t see this is a good choice for sensible spenders.

N

Nicolas Kincaid

FE:W and I am Setsuna

L

Leonardo Rdc

Thank you guys, I'll get Splatoon :)

D

David Culp

Splatoon 2 is great. But I am Setsuna is a wonderful JRPG with a good story. It's main drawback is that it is short.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom