Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello guys and girls. I have this monitor, one with freesync and one with G-Sync, the...

• Thread starter Kulcsar Levente
  • Start date
K

Kulcsar Levente

Hello guys and girls. I have this monitor, one with freesync and one with G-Sync, the price difference is prety high. So if i have a gigabyte gtx 1070 windforce 8g gpu do i have to opt for the G-Sync one or i can go for the freesync to? I would like some opinions, thank you.

P

Pedro Freitas

g-synz monitors only work with nvidia gpu's.... and freesync only work with amd graphics card... since your gpu is gtx1070 i would recommend g-sync despite more expensive

R

Raymond Gonzales

G-sync. If you're pushing over 240fps

J

Jacob Louis Salazar

If you cant afford a g-sync monitor id just go with a standard monitor without freesync if you have a gtx gpu
Freesync cant be used so youd be paying for something you dont need

If you have the cash and if your pc has the balls to run high frames gsync is seriously worth it

B

Brice Coleman

i ditched gsync panels and got this guy in freesync when it came out last year, yes theres a difference buy gsync cost frames, and idc what u have in your system its hard to push 240fps in modern games and i want raw fps over slightly lower smooth fps. it all comes down to personal preference. sometimes i miss gsync but i like knowing i have as much or more fps than anyone in my game ; ). also mine OCs to 244hz lol

I

Ian Sweeney

I have this, I just got it yesterday. I just use it for for CS:GO lol, which you don't want G Sync on anyway that game anyway. My other monitor is a G Sync 1440p 144hz. G Sync is good stuff, I'd buy the G Sync version if you plan on using it on other games other than CS:GO. A 1070 is pretty damn powerful for 1080p so your frames should be pretty good on most games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom