Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello all, I myself haven't played on a good server and was wondering if anyone knew...

• Thread starter Gage Rocky Schlachter
  • Start date
G

Gage Rocky Schlachter

Hello all, I myself haven't played on a good server and was wondering if anyone knew of a good one or is running one and wouldn't mind another jumping in. I've logged onto a couple but none that actually seemed "dedicated" for me to continue on the next time I played.

B

Brandon Carl Forshaw

tdg everything is cheap 2 craft industrial forges only cost 500 ing a metal wall cost 1 ing turrents r cheap nd bullets r server encourages pvp

D

Dylan Brooklyn Stoness

You looking for PvP

J

June Koo

24/7 RAGNAROK pvpve server!! Not new but plenty of building spots left! Fairly boosted but not crazy. Im looking for chill people to populate my not so aggressive server. Im seeking long term players that are going to be good for running a healthy server (no trolls). Dont join with a macho ego that youre just going to wipe everyone as we are a friendly community. I want a mature environment with no trolly kids (most trolls are kids).

Server is hosted by 3 veteran admins that aren't new at running a server. Admins don't get in tribe politics or fight for anyone. Occasional dino colors, hidden red drops, and "find my Phoenix" events are happening now! More admin events will happen as server grows!

Taming is 15x

Gath is 12x with 3x resource health to combat mass harvest lag.

Xp is 6x

Hatch/maturation is 15x (based off feel because slider is busted)

No starters for it is boosted enough you dont need one.

Message host for any questions or concerns. If you have any suggestions for events they are welcome!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Pm

M

Mason Standley

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Hey guys got 2 servers for all that are interested :) looking for pvp only at the moment!

Both are on Ragnarok!
1 running standard ark +
1 running prim+

Stats are the same on each!

Vanilla - Tribe limit of 6
Prim+ - Tribe limit of 4

~Cave damage is off
~Titans are tameable
~up to lvl 200 wild dinos
~Orp on
~3 day white flag
~3 day white flag again if hit!

I'm pve admin and have hosted a long time!

Come check us out :)

Shop and events coming soon on both!

^^^^^^

M

Matt Kett

DevilsMinionArk

Z

Zach Zach

Ark battlegrounds 24/7

C

Chris Thomson

WELCOME TO BATTLE ARK 661

are you looking for a good pvp server on the island thats boosted but not so much that the grind is taken from the game?battle ark 661 provides that...

we are a chilled mature community looking to expand the playerbase.we are only accepting players 16 and up!

1 week grace period for new starts(under our white flag policy)

we operate a PVE zone at stonehenge..this is where our community centre and majority of events are.

server rules:
no raiding ANY base displaying white flags.

absolutely NO killing or attacking players or structures inside the pve zone.

no killing of passive tames while raiding(we know players hide items in their tames so knocking the tames unconscious to check IS allowed .

STARTERS are available and will be handed out at the community centre ONLY after you join our fb page and post your details on the pinned post....
starter consist of EITHER a lvl 150 argentavis or tapejara..
starters also include ramshackle tools,armour and 4 white flags to get you started...

we have indy forges,grills and chem benches available for all to use at the community centre..

we have a store at the community centre also..where you can buy materials...armour..tools weapons etc....will be introducing dinos for sale in the next couple days toWELCOME TO BATTLE ARK 661

are you looking for a good pvp server on the island thats boosted but not so much that the grind is taken from the game?battle ark 661 provides that...

we are a chilled mature community looking to expand the playerbase.we are only accepting players 16 and up!

1 week grace period for new starts(under our white flag policy)

we operate a PVE zone at stonehenge..this is where our community centre and majority of events are.

server rules:
no raiding ANY base displaying white flags.

absolutely NO killing or attacking players or structures inside the pve zone.

no killing of passive tames while raiding(we know players hide items in their tames so knocking the tames unconscious to check IS allowed .

STARTERS are available and will be handed out at the community centre ONLY after you join our fb page and post your details on the pinned post....
starter consist of EITHER a lvl 150 argentavis or tapejara..
starters also include ramshackle tools,armour and 4 white flags to get you started...

we have indy forges,grills and chem benches available for all to use at the community centre..

we have a store at the community centre also..where you can buy materials...armour..tools weapons etc....shop also sells dinos now too

regular events for awesome prizes

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.3x
loot drops 2.3x

we have 1 mature admin who plays as PVE ONLY!! absolutely ZERO admin abuse

J

Justin Blow

I

Ian Vallance

Add Supremes ark2

M

Magen Marie

What exactly are you looking for? PvE or PVP? Boosted or official stats?

C

Cody Thomas

Looking for a Slightly Booster Server? Tired of all these insta tame and infinite weight and super easy Servers out there?? Or are you over the grind of official settings? Do you want somewhere in the middle? Here is the Ark for you!! Come join Dark Side of the Ark! More than enough places to build and find the perfect spot for your base!

Rules of the Ark!

Nitrado Server Cluster
Ragnarok
The Island
Abberation (upon release)

We will have a no raiding grace period until 12-15-17 (possibly longer pending server population)

24/7 PVP
21 and up age limit.
NO FOUNDATION WIPING!
That means get in, get what you want, and get out; no "popcorning"
No blocking/building in Artifact caves.
Password protected to help keep trolls out.
Password will be given once you sign the pinned post.
Tribe limit 5
Alliances allowed
10 day white flag grace period for new tribes after the raiding start date.
ABSOLUTELY NO TROLLING! You troll you get the ban hammer!
Get your Ingram points early and strategically appropriate them as items become unlocked!

We will have events, such as but not limited to;
Shoulder Tame and Dodo fights
Arena fights, Man v Dino, Dino v Dino, Galdiator style fights, Man v Man.
Horse racing
Jousting
Prizes will be awarded to winners! Prizes may include dinos, in game currency(used to buy kibble)
Arenas will be located atop the "Alpha Plateau", near the castle, do not build on there.

There will be a kibble shop/bank. (each tribe will have a pin-coded fridge in a the bank, leave a note with requested kibble and appropriate payment, admin will put kibble in bank when they get on)

Individual starter includes, Metal Tools, Flak Armor, and level 125 Pterradon. (Admins are typically on every night between 9pm and 1am CST, you can receive your starter at those times, starters will be located near Blue OB)

The only ADMIN involvement will be to give starter packs and to fill kibble bank.

XP x3
Taming x5
Harvesting x5
Baby Mature x16
Hatch Speed x20
Human and Dino weight increased.

R

Ryan Matthew

C

Cory Braaten

C

Calvin Schultz

Gage rocky Gage Rocky Schlachter check ur pm i got u

T

Tim Crosby

Come join THE BEST PvP server on Xbox One, hosted by Nitrado. We have a cluster server with access to ALL 4 MAPS, a great community, regular events including tournaments and a monthly Purge, slightly boosted yet balanced rates and plenty of room for everyone! Here are some of the stats I get asked the most about:
-
Harvesting = 5.0
Taming = 9.0
Leveling = 3.0 (Double XP for Crafting and Killing)
All Player Stats Doubled
Weight = 5.0 (Players and Dinos)
Hatching Speed = 9.0
Mature Speed = 12.0
Mating Interval = 0.3
Offline Raid Protection (Except on Purge Day)
ORP Timer = 900 (5 Minutes)
No Starter Packs
No Admin Abuse
-
If you're interested in joining, check out our Facebook Group page for more information:
-

-
If you'd rather watch a video of me explaining everything you need to know from server rules to how you connect to the server, here's that link:
-
-
If you're looking for a quality server with an active community and a responsible admin, come give us a try! Fellow YouTubers and streamers are ALWAYS welcome, just don't spam the page! :)

D

Daniel Vickers

New PvP Ragnarok server boosted taming everything starter packs just shout in chat an admin will take care of you!! There’s a few tribes on it already but pretty open still, no real rules other then no passive killing! Server is by run on GT Arklifeboosted5 look for to playing with y’all!

C

Cody Burton

Come try out iTz 24/7

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom