Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello all ARK players!! Come join our 24/7 ARK server on the Ragnorak map ! It is a...

• Thread starter Kendrick Alejandre
  • Start date
K

Kendrick Alejandre

Hello all ARK players!! Come join our 24/7 ARK server on the Ragnorak map ! It is a friendly server with that we are trying populated so we can host games and events of all sorts. No admin abuse! (That's a problem in a lot of servers now) we do Dino wipes almost daily, we're open to everyone's input, and want us all to have fun! Raiding is cool! EVEN ADMINS! No hard feelings makes us work on our defensive strategies haha. The only thing we ask is NO TROLLING! NO PASSIVE DINO KILLS! NO ANKYS!! (make server crash, Admins will ban) Let people build up so we can have a nice community. Hope to see some of you soon!

Add GT: SoulReaper7440

12x xp
15x taming
5x drop multiplier
50x fishing multiplier
5x harvest
3x maturing rate

J

Joey Clark

Post it in looking for group on Xbox I had 6 people join in like 10 mins most was trolls or looking for a admin spot

M

Mackenzie Pierson

do you do starters ;p

B

Bradley George

Apollonia Shaw Connor Toomer Ash Spencer

J

Joey Clark

If anyone decides to join hit me up my GT is Reaper7440 I will help u the best I can when I'm on

A

Andrew Taggart

Ankys crash the server ??

J

Joey Clark

Because me melee is a little boosted and if you get too much melee it will lag the server out when you hit a metal Rock

J

Joey Clark

Andrew Taggart u can have one just don't pump melee

A

Andrew Taggart

Ahh ok am in another server mate a was just curious that ankys crashed server so would it not be the same for all harvesting dino

J

Joey Clark

No u would think that but for some reason it's only ankys lol Idk

A

Andrew Taggart

Hmm strange my dodec lagged when it was over a thousand melee

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom