Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Heeeyyyyyoooo! I’m currently trying to figure out something but I need help from...

M

Matt Tobar

Heeeyyyyyoooo! I’m currently trying to figure out something but I need help from anyone who owns a nitrado server. So I found out that you are not able to unlock all of the stupid tek engrams on Ragnarok and that I would have to go onto the island in order to get the rest? How can I switch over to the island without losing what everyone on the server has done so far?

A

Aaron Seiger

Unless you rent a server or cluster a server on island

J

James Mathers

GiveEngrams

G

Glenn Taylor

AdminCheat GiveEngrams

D

Dan Hardie

You can get all tek on rag if your an admin

R

Ryan Jordan

You can spawn in the other bosses. Make an server event of it

A

Austin Turovsky

Ok this is from experience my buddy runs a sever he just switched the map to the island and we spawned in the bosses u cant spawn the brood or mega on ragnarock then just switched the maps back it saved the data so we didn't lose any progress and have switched back and forth a few times so unless they changed it thats how we did it

D

David Alaimo

As far as i know when you switch maps nothing gets deleted, correct me if im wrong people

B

Blake Perez

Matt if anyone tells you you can switch your sever's map and not lose the data you better quadruple check that info with other people from other sources. Keep in mind no one outside of your server population has a vested interest in your server. It's a heck of a risk.

A

Alyssa Ryan

or you can just call nitrado

A

Alyssa Ryan

and ask

A

Alyssa Ryan

maybe youll get quinn hes been the guy i get most of them apparently its 1 in 4 chance LOL

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom